PDA

View Full Version : Bring Your Wallet Big Ern

Scout
03-05-2007, 09:28 PM
Levi Nelson Game Worn 3rd Jersey Auction
MAR 5 - The Swift Current Broncos announced today that the 6th and final limited edition 3rd jersey to be auctioned off live at a home game this season is that of leading scorer Levi Nelson’s. Nelson’s 3rd jersey will be up for auction during this Saturday’s game against the Brandon Wheat Kings.

The jersey will be auctioned off throughout the game via a silent auction table, which will be set up in the lobby area during the game. The bidding will begin at 6:00pm and will close at the 10:00 minute mark of the 3rd period and the winner will be announced over the public address system.

The jersey will not be available to the winning bidder until the end of the regular season, however, it will be autographed at the time it is received by the winning bidder.

Big Ern
03-06-2007, 12:52 AM
Levi Nelson Game Worn 3rd Jersey Auction
MAR 5 - The Swift Current Broncos announced today that the 6th and final limited edition 3rd jersey to be auctioned off live at a home game this season is that of leading scorer Levi Nelson’s. Nelson’s 3rd jersey will be up for auction during this Saturday’s game against the Brandon Wheat Kings.

The jersey will be auctioned off throughout the game via a silent auction table, which will be set up in the lobby area during the game. The bidding will begin at 6:00pm and will close at the 10:00 minute mark of the 3rd period and the winner will be announced over the public address system.

The jersey will not be available to the winning bidder until the end of the regular season, however, it will be autographed at the time it is received by the winning bidder.

I thought this one was supposed to be drawn for at centre ice. I had my name in there 17 times for the lucky number 17. LOL I guess they changed their minds. There was a raffle box in the store for the longest time. I think the bidding is better anyway. The team makes more money that way.
Is anyone willing to go over $400 on this one? Step up. If need be, I am going up to $500 or whatever it takes, even a grand.

And SCOUT, my wallet never gets over full, that's for sure! HAHAHA! But yes, I am bringing a full one for this game. HAHAHAHA!!!

Scout
03-06-2007, 06:26 PM
Check your private messages.

Scout

Big Ern
03-06-2007, 10:27 PM
Check your private messages.

Scout

Thanks Scout. WOW! I didn't know there were two of them available! I guess they are going to auction the one, and draw for the other one. I will chase the auction to the mountains, if needed, but would be cool, if I got drawn for the second jersey as well! HA HA HA!! IT JUST MIGHT HAPPEN! LOL