PDA

View Full Version : Raiders vs Warriors - Mar 6

Drop em' eh
03-06-2007, 01:09 PM
Can we make it 2 in a row tonight? I sure hope so! Its the old cliche, every game is so important right now to get into the playoffs. Once again we will need solid goaltending from Deckert to give us a chance to win. Can't take Moose Jaw lightly they have been quietly lurking in the background and are capable of anything as we should well remember from last game. Tendler and/or Trach should be in the lineup tonight. Anyone know if Penner will come up for any of the remaining games?

GO RAIDERS GO !! :groovy:

Drop em' eh
03-06-2007, 09:54 PM
TERRIBLE !! :mad:

And thats all I have to say about that.

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
03-06-2007, 10:16 PM
Mcdonald gets a goal every game doesnt he?! JEEZ why couldnt he do that here?

Fight Guy
03-06-2007, 10:35 PM
Mcdonald gets a goal every game doesnt he?! JEEZ why couldnt he do that here?He didnt last game against the Pats. :)

Bran
03-06-2007, 11:03 PM
He didnt last game against the Pats. :)
True, true!

You know, as much as I miss him sometimes (he was always fun to watch)...I think the TEAM is better off without him.

Knuckle Chucker
03-07-2007, 02:48 PM
I know our team is better without ELder

The McDonald for Elder trade is now a no-brainer. McDonald has been our best forward on most nights since the trade. We would be on the outside of the playoffs looking in without him (we might get there yet). We need more local players on the team. I see a kid like Fiddler from the Mintos get picked up by the Hitmen and it drives me nuts.

Fight Guy
03-07-2007, 03:41 PM
Ever since the first game the Pats and Raiders played each other after that trade, you could tell he wasn't to popular on the Pats. McDonald would not be putting up the numbers he is now if he were still a Pat. Elder, thus far, has looked very good and has been contributing quite greatly. He also appears to enjoy playing for the Pats, as he always seems to have a smile on his face. In the end...I'm happy with the trade. Him, Stoesz, and _____ are a great line that seems to be able to put up some numbers even...lol. I'm excited for this years playoffs!

Sabes
03-07-2007, 04:34 PM
The McDonald for Elder trade is now a no-brainer. McDonald has been our best forward on most nights since the trade. We would be on the outside of the playoffs looking in without him (we might get there yet). We need more local players on the team. I see a kid like Fiddler from the Mintos get picked up by the Hitmen and it drives me nuts.

Any one of Potter, Hobbs and Fiddler would have been nice.

Dwight Schrute
03-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Any one of Potter, Hobbs and Fiddler would have been nice.
at least we got robertson, too bad we couldnt get myers