PDA

View Full Version : Gordie

double big gulp
03-06-2007, 08:47 PM
Can we get Gordie in the playoffs as the PA to spice up the players and fans?

Big Ern
03-06-2007, 10:30 PM
Can we get Gordie in the playoffs as the PA to spice up the players and fans?

Gordie is great. Kenny Audette is awesome, does the job, and does it well. AMEN! BRING IT KENNY! LOL

Johnsy05
03-07-2007, 04:12 PM
Gordie is great. Kenny Audette is awesome, does the job, and does it well. AMEN! BRING IT KENNY! LOL

I agree with u big ern Ken Audette aint to shabby ive definiatly heard worse. But let's all be serious he doesn't have s**t on gord cameron he's da man. :groovy:

2,5,andagame
03-07-2007, 07:51 PM
Use them both. They are both good at what they do, just different styles. I like Ken doing the advertising because he usually gets through it quicker, Gordie is a little more drawn out. Use Gordie's big voice to announce goals etc. that will really get the crowd pumped.

Johnsy05
03-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Use them both. They are both good at what they do, just different styles. I like Ken doing the advertising because he usually gets through it quicker, Gordie is a little more drawn out. Use Gordie's big voice to announce goals etc. that will really get the crowd pumped.

Great idea.

Viper40
03-12-2007, 02:33 PM
Well, I must admit that I noticed a huge difference in the excitment level of the game with the new announcer the very instant I walked through the door. In my own opinion I think it is something this team has needed for some time. This is my first post, and it is great to see that there others as excited about this team as I am, oh, and GO BRONCOS!