PDA

View Full Version : I think the Blades will be the second busiest team

hobster
03-08-2007, 01:10 PM
The blades will have a very busy busy offseason other than edmonton we'll be very busy....... Alot of question marks with euro's, 20 year olds, youngsters coming in gonna be very competative training camp.... Guys on the bubble with rookies looking to take some spots are chris cloud ,adam geric, craig cuthbert, garrett klotz, bohdan visnak, rastislav konecny, kenton dulle. The blades will have to have guys like hamilton, berg, elliott,canart a couple euor's and some 20,s so it's gonna be a very busy one..... nhl punk rock

Tidball
03-15-2007, 12:42 PM
heh heh, Dulle is a lock for the team next season. Cloud woulda been a lock untill his team suspension thing came about. Konecny still has a good chance at makin the team. Visnak is gone, all Konecny has to do is beat out the 2nd round Euro which im sure he'll do,

howley
03-15-2007, 01:33 PM
I don't understand how Klassen wouldn't be on the bubble. The only thing he has shown this year is that he is really strong on the boards. He pinches way to hard and way to often and isn't real smart with the puck. Last night he had a shift where he had 3 chances to get it out and made a poor pass and the puck was brought back in. On the play he did get it out it was a bad pass that ended up in a waved off icing. With what everyone is predicting to be a log jam in the back end next year. I think Klassen is one of the odd men out.

Blades 4 Life!
03-15-2007, 01:59 PM
Cloud and Visnak are gone next year or either they will be traded for some 20 year olds. Cuthbert and Klotz have to have a strong training camp and Klotz has to base more of his play on ofense and not as much fighting. Cuthberts work eithic is one of the best on the team. He is always working the hardest every line he plays and he is very good on the Penalty kill. Maybe now Cloud wil be dealt to Edmonton. I was talking to Les on the Alberta road trip and he said if i remember corectly that CLoud will never play again for the Blades. Next year we need to find a 20 year old leader like Brad Cole. If we don't have a player like him we won't go any where.

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-06-2007, 12:53 PM
The Blades will be a busy team,but who do you think will be the most active? I would think that Edmonton would be. The offseason is always a busy time,but this one will be the most active for the Blades far in years I would think. With possibly 2 new Imports coming over,two or three new 20 year olds,and of course the bubble players as well,and along with that comes the rookies,who could earn a spot on the team,and the back-up goalie position is not secured by any means.

The 2007 off-season will be a busy one and the Blades will probably be the most active team in the East Division.

GOBLADESGO#3 (among other aliases)
04-06-2007, 01:58 PM
I can't waite, with rookies and a high ero pick we will be back in business next season.