PDA

View Full Version : Weise struggling

thehockeyman
03-08-2007, 06:35 PM
Ill be the first to admit i love the way this guy plays, im a big fan of him and i love the way he plays with reckless abandon, but does anyone notice the struggles with him latly? I mean i cant remember the last time he has scored a goal? Any comments anyone....

Johnsy05
03-08-2007, 07:54 PM
Ill be the first to admit i love the way this guy plays, im a big fan of him and i love the way he plays with reckless abandon, but does anyone notice the struggles with him latly? I mean i cant remember the last time he has scored a goal? Any comments anyone....

Agreed Weise is definiatly struggling right now he's definiatly cooled off... But the way i look at it at least he's not taking stupid penalties at the same time. Im sure weise will break out of it here soon probally saturday night 2 goal game for weise. Thats my predicition :p

Big Ern
03-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Agreed Weise is definiatly struggling right now he's definiatly cooled off... But the way i look at it at least he's not taking stupid penalties at the same time. Im sure weise will break out of it here soon probally saturday night 2 goal game for weise. Thats my predicition :p

Yeah, all he will need to get going again, is JUST ONE GOAL... That seems to take forever, but just wait until it happens. And I'm very confident it will. The guy is one of the most consistent players on our team. You know every shift, what he's going to do out there. You can sit back and be more comfortable in your seat when he gets put out in a pressure situation. The guy is a powerhouse. I just hope one goal goes in for him soon. IT WILL HAPPEN....

Johnsy05
03-10-2007, 10:52 PM
Well not quite a 2 goal game but i was close he definiatly had the chances.. Props to Weise for playing a solid game and breaking out of his slump.

Big Ern
03-11-2007, 01:01 AM
I told you...HA HA HA HA!!!

Johnsy05
03-11-2007, 07:32 PM
I told you...HA HA HA HA!!!

??

dubfan
03-11-2007, 08:53 PM
Wiese scores again. The line with Stieler and Wudrick has played very well the last two games. This trio had chemistry at the start of the season and Stieler has upped his game since January.

Big Ern
03-11-2007, 10:07 PM
??

He just needed that ONE goal, and after last night, he was BRIMMING OVER with confidence.

Tonight he scores again!! One goal was all he needed. NOW WATCH!! The guy is a powerhouse! He controls the puck and gets it wherever he wants, as well as keeping a defender off him with his free hand. He did it once tonight along the boards....I was amazed.

Way to go WEASEL!!! We're back on track dude....WE'RE BACK ON TRACK!!! LOL :bounce: dancing pi pbj punk rock :clap: :laugh: yeehoo

Sabes
03-12-2007, 12:37 AM
He just needed that ONE goal, and after last night, he was BRIMMING OVER with confidence.

Tonight he scores again!! One goal was all he needed. NOW WATCH!! The guy is a powerhouse! He controls the puck and gets it wherever he wants, as well as keeping a defender off him with his free hand. He did it once tonight along the boards....I was amazed.

Way to go WEASEL!!! We're back on track dude....WE'RE BACK ON TRACK!!! LOL :bounce: dancing pi pbj punk rock :clap: :laugh: yeehoo

His goal tonight was pretty nice too, not a great play by our d-man but Weise looked decent walking right by him.

Johnsy05
03-12-2007, 03:57 PM
Agreed that was a nifty goal.

Goges
03-14-2007, 11:09 AM
If there's one thing i know about dale weise it's that this guy never quits.. every hockey player has his slumps, weise will rebound out of his.. he put a couple pts up this week and he'll explode in the playoffs.. i've known him my whole life, this guy is all heart, and he ready to perform come playoff time

Flathead
03-14-2007, 11:30 AM
If there's one thing i know about dale weise it's that this guy never quits.. every hockey player has his slumps, weise will rebound out of his.. he put a couple pts up this week and he'll explode in the playoffs.. i've known him my whole life, this guy is all heart, and he ready to perform come playoff time
I hope the whole team is ready to perform come playoff time. It's not going to be easy but if we play like we have the last 5 games or so we will take out Regina in 6.

vote4arealclown
03-14-2007, 11:42 AM
I hope the whole team is ready to perform come playoff time. It's not going to be easy but if we play like we have the last 5 games or so we will take out Regina in 6.

Aerosmith Dream On
Everytime that I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face gettin clearer
The past is gone
It went by like dust to dawn
Isnt that the way
Everybodys got their dues in life to pay

I know what nobody knows
Where it comes and where it goes
I know its everybodys sin
You got to lose to know how to win

Half my life is in books written pages
Live and learn from fools and from sages
You know its true
All the things come back to you

Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears
Sing with me, if its just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away
(x2)

Dream on, dream on
Dream yourself a dream come true
Dream on, dream on
Dream until your dream come true
Dream on, dream on, dream on...

Sing with me, sing for the years
Sing for the laughter and sing for the tears
Sing with me, if its just for today
Maybe tomorrow the good lord will take you away

That song is TOP 10 Hit in Swift Current!

Link Dog
03-14-2007, 12:30 PM
The pats are an old and long standing franchise with a long history..................of choking and losing!! The pats haven't won squat since the 70's and it will probably take till the next 70's before they do again. They couldn't even get close when they got their free ride in 2001. The Blades will win the league before the pats do. Fear the Horse!!! Broncos in six.

vote4arealclown
03-14-2007, 01:20 PM
The Blades will win the league before the pats do.

Other than Klotz Saskatoon has nothing going for them. :)

To be honest Saskatoon will be rebuilding and not be a contenderl 2008. The Pats on the other hand will be a force for the next two years.

The 10 year curse ends this year!

Some_Arrogant_Jerk
03-14-2007, 02:52 PM
The pats are an old and long standing franchise with a long history..................of choking and losing!! The pats haven't won squat since the 70's and it will probably take till the next 70's before they do again. They couldn't even get close when they got their free ride in 2001. The Blades will win the league before the pats do. Fear the Horse!!! Broncos in six.

umm.... the blades most promising player is Hulak, who they got from the PATS under very rare circumstances. Then there is Mcrae, Holtby and to a lesser extent Gillies, ward and zahn. Im not sure about 95 years from now, and I doubt that you are either, but in the next 5 years, in my opinion(and im sure others will agree), the pats seem to have a more promising future than the blades.

Other than Klotz Saskatoon has nothing going for them. :)
now thats just mean!

We all know klotz is a shoe in for the big show next year, so its doubtful he comes back to the blades anyways. Too bad, always a treat to watch.

hobster
03-14-2007, 03:01 PM
don't worry no team from the east will win in the next 3o years it will be either central bc div or american div just the way it is and always will be

Big Ern
03-14-2007, 10:56 PM
The 10 year curse ends this year!

Maybe some of it ends, but the "PARKER" curse will never end. IMO, under Parker, the Pats will do NOTHING. EVER.

Broncs in RD
03-14-2007, 11:40 PM
I loved the sweet moves he made when he sold the future of that franchise, just to choke in the mem cup. That was Priceless

Pats game $16
Pats jersey $2
Pats choking in the playoffs PRICELESS

Bran
03-14-2007, 11:47 PM
I loved the sweet moves he made when he sold the future of that franchise, just to choke in the mem cup. That was Priceless

Pats game $16
Pats jersey $2
Pats choking in the playoffs PRICELESS
Huh?

I guess he forgot that you need consistent goaltending to win championships...I wouln't say they choked in the Mem Cup, either. Playoffs, for sure...but when it came to the Memorial Cup, they were seconds away from the final. Had they played Davidson in net from the beginning, things might have turned out differently.

Big Ern
03-15-2007, 10:24 AM
Huh?

I guess he forgot that you need consistent goaltending to win championships...I wouln't say they choked in the Mem Cup, either. Playoffs, for sure...but when it came to the Memorial Cup, they were seconds away from the final. Had they played Davidson in net from the beginning, things might have turned out differently.

........IF......IF.........IF......OF COURSE!!!!

But it never happened! HA HA HA!!

Bran
03-15-2007, 12:34 PM
Am I the only one who can't see the last post in this thread??

Edit:Nevermind, I see it now...

Big Ern
03-15-2007, 03:06 PM
Am I the only one who can't see the last post in this thread??

Edit:Nevermind, I see it now...

For the longest time, I didn't see it either. What is with that?

Bran
03-15-2007, 05:54 PM
For the longest time, I didn't see it either. What is with that?
I couldn't see it until after I replied...I've noticed that happening before. Weird.