PDA

View Full Version : talent is pretty good but without heart...

charlie
02-28-2005, 11:30 PM
so sutter is talking about possibly bringing some midgets into the lineup...he says there needs to be more competition on the team. after watching the team in february i think that if the rebels win even one playoff series this year sutter is one of the better heart doctors in canada.

charle

Tinner
03-01-2005, 08:02 AM
the kids he might be able to bring up will no doubtily provide heart but their lack of skill and experience would make them no better than 4th line players. I think it boils down to talent and when you dont have enough, what can you do. The draft picks havent provided skill at the same level as in the past and that is a direct result of the scouting staff NOT picking the best available player. Is that why Carter is gone, because his opinion differed from that of the owner? Only time will tell!

D.A.
03-01-2005, 12:26 PM
I have heard of one particular instance where Sutter and Sears disagreed. In the end, Sutter over-rode Sears' decision and picked the guy he wanted to instead. That player? Dion Phaneuf.

Tinner
03-05-2005, 09:45 PM
not true.................sears has always wanted dion and if anything he convinced brent