PDA

View Full Version : Molle Broncos new tough guy

double big gulp
03-10-2007, 01:21 AM
Excellent fight for Molle. I didn't realize he could throw them like that. applause

Offsider
03-10-2007, 06:57 AM
Very good scrap Molle looked like he had been doing it all year . All around good game .Boys played with intensity and were hard on the puck. Good job boys. You mite have sold some more playoff tickets with that performance very fun game to watch

Big Ern
03-10-2007, 09:32 AM
I abseloutely loved that game, especially the fans getting into it like they did. The "GO BRONCOS GO" chants that we finally experienced across the arena, were awesome. The boo birds for the refs (who were abseloutely horrible!) were amazing. I have never heard booing like that before! Let's pack it again!

But the ending was priceless! Not a pretty goal, but they all count, and kudos to Bum (Mike Wilson....LOL) for the wrap-around jamjob. I swear if it had been any louder than it was, the lid would have come right off the rink! HA HA HA! It was amazing! Good job everyone!

I guess it's like this: BRONCOS....TIGERS......CIV. CENTRE.....FRIDAY NIGHT.....hey, where else would anyone rather be? LOL

WOW! What a game! LET'S GO SWIFTY!!! yeehoo punk rock pbj :clap: :laugh: