PDA

View Full Version : Lynch Beats Klutz

zinger
03-11-2007, 01:57 AM
Hmmmmmmmmm.... no mention of LYNCH Beating the snot out of Klotz????

:turkey: (eating crow, are we?!?!?)

why is that???? your supposed #1 heavyweight gets beaten by the NOT so #1 heavyweight??!?!?!?!?! Hmmmmmmmm?????

blah, blah, blah.......

hobster
03-11-2007, 02:02 AM
i would have to be there to bealive it so i don't think that happend here's to you for keeping hopefull though applause

zinger
03-11-2007, 02:10 AM
i would have to be there to bealive it so i don't think that happend here's to you for keeping hopefull though

watch the WHL live streram video if you have access, as i did, and you will see for youself. you might want to tell TID**** too, as he needs a wakeup call to reality. haha

WHL Rules
03-11-2007, 03:01 AM
Not a beat down and I don't think you can say he beat the snot out of Klotz but a clear decision to Lynch, since he gets more and far better shots through.

You can watch it (and the game highlights) at Rebels TV.

http://www.24-7videotours.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=442&Itemid=152

SectionNDeserter
03-11-2007, 08:27 AM
He didn't really beat the snot out of him, though he did get the decision. Both of them did give each other a lot of respect though, and both were very defensive during the fight. Klotz isn't a proven heavyweight in this league yet, but if he can stop doing stupid things (like he did last night when he just drilled the puck down the ice when the Blades were on the power play) and makes the team next year, I think that he could develop into a heavyweight. He just has time working against him now.

RoundHouse
03-11-2007, 12:48 PM
Klotz,must learn the role first..i mean this is first full season in the league,and he has the tools to become a top guy. For a big guy he doesnt have bad skills,he needs to put on weight though and he will as he gets older...but he isnt a top guy right now,Kassian,Lucic,Boogaard etc are the top guys..Klotz will be up there next year if he continues to improve though.

Also Lynch beat the snot out of him?? you talk about Tidball being a homer..both guys landed some decent punches but for the most part it was all spinning and wild punches grazing shoulder pad shots...what is this boxing whoever throws the most punches wins? neither of them outside 2 or 3 landed anything with steam behind them,it was a good show but i dont think either side can take a lot out of that one...

Tidball
03-11-2007, 10:12 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm.... no mention of LYNCH Beating the snot out of Klotz????

:turkey: (eating crow, are we?!?!?)

why is that???? your supposed #1 heavyweight gets beaten by the NOT so #1 heavyweight??!?!?!?!?! Hmmmmmmmm?????

blah, blah, blah.......

Haha, i think you got yourself BUSTED when that video was posted. That fight was a decision for Lynch. A good lenghty tilt and Klotz did NOT get the snot beat out of him. I think YOU should give your head a bit of a shake and watch the video again. Lynch beat him for the beginning 70& then Klotz came back for 30% Klotz had alot of trouble getting his arm free, but a decent long fight though, alot of swing and missing too.

Dwight Schrute
03-14-2007, 06:06 PM
Haha, i think you got yourself BUSTED when that video was posted. That fight was a decision for Lynch. A good lenghty tilt and Klotz did NOT get the snot beat out of him. I think YOU should give your head a bit of a shake and watch the video again. Lynch beat him for the beginning 70& then Klotz came back for 30% Klotz had alot of trouble getting his arm free, but a decent long fight though, alot of swing and missing too.
as the video proves... klotz hung on tried to tie up cause he couldnt land nothing. klotz didnt land any heavy ones, lynch got 2-3 really good ones, lynch actually connected with the majority of his shots. now punches thrown vs punches landed.... put that on your "fight card"

Drop em' eh
03-14-2007, 10:18 PM
Hey Tidbit, yeah Klotz did get the snot beat out of him! Because in my method of scoring the fight he lost many points in BOXING, and then he lost a lot more in HOCKEY FIGHTING, BUT, the most points that klotz lost was in the BALLROOM DANCING, you see he held on way too much and that cost him ALOT of deduction points for embarr assing himself. haha

But thats just my way of scoring :spineyes: and i try to put it simple simon terms so that you can understand. :spineyes:

Decision = LYNCH

Tidball
03-15-2007, 12:21 PM
Hey Tidbit, yeah Klotz did get the snot beat out of him! Because in my method of scoring the fight he lost many points in BOXING, and then he lost a lot more in HOCKEY FIGHTING, BUT, the most points that klotz lost was in the BALLROOM DANCING, you see he held on way too much and that cost him ALOT of deduction points for embarr assing himself. haha

But thats just my way of scoring :spineyes: and i try to put it simple simon terms so that you can understand. :spineyes:

Decision = LYNCH

Agreed that Lynch got the win in that fight no doubt, klotz didnt get the snot beat out of him. BTW Good work Gauthier(who apparently doesnt fight anymore) by taking on a crappy middlewieght in a fight last night.

hobster
03-15-2007, 12:27 PM
typicale gauthier he will never fight klotz.... He knowes what the outcome will be,, he's a weak guy :karate: but atleast he's smart i'll give him that Boogaard'd

Dwight Schrute
03-15-2007, 09:24 PM
Agreed that Lynch got the win in that fight no doubt, klotz didnt get the snot beat out of him. BTW Good work Gauthier(who apparently doesnt fight anymore) by taking on a crappy middlewieght in a fight last night.
since when is reich a crappy middleweight ?