PDA

View Full Version : Swifty @ Raiders

Big Ern
03-11-2007, 11:00 AM
Well, what do you think Raider fans? The Broncos are coming off two wins over the weekend, knocking off division leaders both times. They are flying. They are also banged up though, and it sounds like a couple guys will be sitting out, with a playoff spot clinched. Levi Nelson is resting for playoffs, and might play one more season game. It probably won't be tonight. The rest of the guys should be going, except for one or two more banged up guys. Last night after the game, I thought the message was clear. (I was hanging out with the guys.) DON'T TAKE THE RAIDERS LIGHTLY! I think the Broncos will come out hard, and the seven and zero record will not be thought of. The Raiders almost HAVE to win. I'm sure they'll be desperate.

I'm going to make a different prediction today. I'm not predicting the score. I am predicting that Kyle Bortis will have at least one point in this one. If I knew Nelson was playing, I would say the same thing for him. As far as I know, he's not playing. But here's my prediction: Bortis with a point....maybe more...

It would be a beautiful day today to drive to Prince Albert. I promised myself I would get up for a game this year. Unfortunately, I have to work, so.... Secondly, I LOOVE to see these two teams play. It's always extremely entertaining, especially when Anholt blows a fuse. HA! HA! HA!

We'll see what happens, I guess. You all know who I root for! LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!