PDA

View Full Version : Its Done

hockey4
03-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Finally. Great job on the 3rd game in 3 nights. looks like we will play med hat but im personally not too distraught about that, as they certainly have not been on a role lately.

Tiger Trauma
03-11-2007, 07:49 PM
If calgary losses all thier games and the rebels win thier remaining games, they will tie each other.

I cant remember the tiebreaker formula?
Does it go by number of wins first? then head to head?

If it does go by wins first, then it is is Medicine hat vs Red Deer in the first round

hockey4
03-11-2007, 07:56 PM
yes not sure what it is, likely wins then ga's. and im gonna go out on a huge lim and say we play the tigers and win it in 6. split in med hat, win both in red deer, lose in med hat, then win in 3ot in game 6. Call me crazy, but the dorsett-less tigers are not the same.

Tiger Trauma
03-11-2007, 08:02 PM
Heh, it will be a real good series, thier last 2 games against each other have been really close games. If red deer comes out hitting and reimer is playing on top of his game, I wouldnt be suprised at all if this series went 7 games.
Both teams play well in thier own barns.

Hitmen1
03-11-2007, 09:14 PM
On the Hitmen radio broadcast today, the announcers said that if the Hitmen won today, they would clinch 3rd place. I think the tie breaker for playoff bound teams (teams just juggling for position) is wins.