PDA

View Full Version : Section I

Priceisright
03-12-2007, 10:01 PM
Anyone sit in Section I for the Giants games?

Thanks

Knuckles Muldoon
03-12-2007, 11:29 PM
Anyone sit in Section I for the Giants games?

Thanks
Naw, the hip crowd sits in section C (the section of Champions!).

old_time_hockey
03-12-2007, 11:39 PM
Section C FTW!!!

Swando
03-13-2007, 12:02 PM
U & V right Beaner?!!!

Beaner
03-13-2007, 01:12 PM
U & V right Beaner?!!!

Is there any doubt?

TheBrass
03-13-2007, 01:31 PM
Naw, the hip crowd sits in section C (the section of Champions!).

The story of my life, cool by accident. :thumb:

Carebear
03-13-2007, 02:25 PM
I hope to be in the C club next season.
B just isn't cutting it.
DAMN YOU NETTING!

Priceisright
03-13-2007, 02:38 PM
Well it could be worse, you could be in the other end where I sit with that HORRIBLE speaker in your ear listening to 1990s head banger music. I never understood why the Giants wouldn't get some more uptodate music blaring. The music they play is ANCIENT. sorry off topic ;)

Sorry choice of seats/section weren't mine.

Carebear
03-13-2007, 03:15 PM
Well it could be worse, you could be in the other end where I sit with that HORRIBLE speaker in your ear listening to 1990s head banger music. I never understood why the Giants wouldn't get some more uptodate music blaring. The music they play is ANCIENT. sorry off topic ;)

Sorry choice of seats/section weren't mine.

It's because it's CLASSIC hockey music!!!
I have an entire CD of it that I listen to on my drive out to Van before the games! :)

old_time_hockey
03-13-2007, 03:30 PM
It's because it's CLASSIC hockey music!!!
I have an entire CD of it that I listen to on my drive out to Van before the games! :)

I heard it was cause that is what the Canucks left when they left the building.

They dusted them off and away they went ;)

Priceisright
03-13-2007, 03:45 PM
No kidding. :dead:

Kassian
03-13-2007, 03:51 PM
Well it could be worse, you could be in the other end where I sit with that HORRIBLE speaker in your ear listening to 1990s head banger music.

Because that's the best kind of music there is! punk rock :p

rinkrat
03-13-2007, 04:08 PM
Because that's the best kind of music there is! punk rock :p

speaking of music,can Rock and Roll be saved? punk rock :clap:

http://www.whlfans.ca/showthread.php?p=78151#post78151

giants_girl
03-13-2007, 04:51 PM
I've sat in section I for most games.

dondo
03-13-2007, 05:59 PM
well it sure beats the crap they make these days -- not a whole lot of classic tunes being made these days.. pop-wannabe-crap for the most part -- and 90's were a total waste as far as music was concerned, so sit back and enjoy real music priceisright :p :thumb:

classic music, classic game nhl :D

oh and scrunt and I are also in the cool section C :thumb:

Soundy
03-16-2007, 06:17 PM
Well it could be worse, you could be in the other end where I sit with that HORRIBLE speaker in your ear listening to 1990s head banger music. I never understood why the Giants wouldn't get some more uptodate music blaring.

You mean like that really HORRIBLE EDIT of The Killers they use with the pre-game video? http://whlfans.ca/images/smilies/turkey.gif

Kassian
03-17-2007, 02:52 PM
You mean like that really HORRIBLE EDIT of The Killers they use with the pre-game video? http://whlfans.ca/images/smilies/turkey.gif

That just isn't a good hockey song. Especially for an intro. Bring back the "Welcome to the Jungle" or "Thunderstruck". Those two were perfect.

Knuckles Muldoon
03-17-2007, 02:57 PM
Is that the 'don't blink, you might miss' song? I was wondering who did that.

Soundy
03-17-2007, 03:22 PM
It's not the choice of song so much, as the really really REALLY bad editing hack job someone did on it. Granted the title phase, "Somebody told me/You had a boyfriend" etc. doesn't really fit the theme they're going for and they were probably just playing on the "Breaking my back" and "Had it with this game" lines, so chopping out part of the lyrics is fine, even if it does muck up the structure of the song... but the edits are just so poorly done, it's downright painful.

Kassian
03-17-2007, 03:34 PM
It's not the choice of song so much, as the really really REALLY bad editing hack job someone did on it. Granted the title phase, "Somebody told me/You had a boyfriend" etc. doesn't really fit the theme they're going for and they were probably just playing on the "Breaking my back" and "Had it with this game" lines, so chopping out part of the lyrics is fine, even if it does muck up the structure of the song... but the edits are just so poorly done, it's downright painful.

The editing sucks but so does the song, IMO. Especially for hockey. Something classic as I mentioned before like GnR or AC/DC is always a perfect choice. You need something hard and heavy for hockey. punk rock

SixSixOne
03-18-2007, 10:25 PM
Section Z Crew? :(:confused: