PDA

View Full Version : reinforcements

witness
03-14-2007, 01:45 PM
Looks like Matt Strueby will get his first game in the Dub tonight. I will be interested to see how he does. The Pats have also call up Mitchell for the rest of the year.

luv_the_pats
03-14-2007, 02:36 PM
would be great to see Matt Strueby play! I wonder how hard PA is going to come out tonite. They still have something to play for nhl3

nivek_wahs
03-14-2007, 07:42 PM
Looks like they won't be in the line-up until the weekend as neither are playing in Hockeytown North tonight.

hobster
03-14-2007, 08:14 PM
Hockeytown north sounds gay pbj why don't they call regina hockeytown south and saskatoon hockeytown central and yorkton hockeytown southeast

BantamDraft
03-14-2007, 09:01 PM
Swift Current Broncos!!!! dancing pi .....

Fight Guy
03-14-2007, 09:08 PM
Swift Current Broncos!!!! dancing pi .....
Pffft....that's not a hockeytown. haha

Big Ern
03-14-2007, 10:46 PM
Pffft....that's not a hockeytown. haha

There is THREE times the hockey pride in Swift as in Regina for your info. All they do in Regina is this: WATCH THE RIDERS. GET ON THE INNOCENT REFS. ENLARGE SMALL ISSUES. CALL THEM "Saskatchewan's Riders" when they lose, and "Regina's Riders" when they win.

They also have the Pats, who will never see junior hockey glory under the Parkers. yeehoo :clap: punk rock applause haha haha

Bran
03-14-2007, 10:51 PM
I love how much everyone in Swift hates the Pats...it makes beating them that much sweeter! :wave:

Zookeeper
03-14-2007, 11:28 PM
Hockeytown north sounds gay pbj why don't they call regina hockeytown south and saskatoon hockeytown central and yorkton hockeytown southeast

That is not the only this gay in PA, Our Director Of Marketing is a loser. Some of the stupid things he comes up with is just plain dumb. Just look at their web site, what bunch of garbage that is. You should hear the Hockeytown North song, it is a classic. lol

higgins41
03-15-2007, 10:26 AM
There is THREE times the hockey pride in Swift as in Regina for your info.
Thanks for calculating that out for us, but it still won't help swift get passed the first round. GO PATS GO punk rock

Miss B
03-15-2007, 11:42 AM
At least the Broncos know we stand behind them win or lose... we'll just stand a little taller when you kick your asses!

witness
03-15-2007, 01:31 PM
Oh Pleeeeaaaasssseeeee.
The Bronco fans have been jumping on and off the band wagon so many times this year, they all have jumpers knee.

Are you not the same fan base that was calling for a coaching change and complaining that the management didn't do more at the trading deadline?

Bran
03-15-2007, 05:53 PM
Oh Pleeeeaaaasssseeeee.
The Bronco fans have been jumping on and off the band wagon so many times this year, they all have jumpers knee.

Are you not the same fan base that was calling for a coaching change and complaining that the management didn't do more at the trading deadline?
Hah...no kidding.

Big Ern
03-15-2007, 09:49 PM
Not this Bronco fan. CHECK ALL MY POSTS.

Toswammi
03-15-2007, 11:12 PM
I love how much everyone in Swift hates the Pats...it makes beating them that much sweeter! :wave:
Yeah for a few different reasons Regina is enemy number 1 in Swift

Flathead
03-16-2007, 12:03 AM
Oh Pleeeeaaaasssseeeee.

I would say the majority still want a coaching change, but regardless of whose behind the bench us diehards will still be cheering on the team.

patsrock83
03-16-2007, 01:56 AM
Broncos fans rock!!! really they were the nicest when me a NIvek went to swift but still.....pats in 5! LEVI LIND FOR MVP!

nivek_wahs
03-16-2007, 02:23 AM
Broncos fans rock!!! really they were the nicest when me a NIvek went to swift but still.....pats in 5! LEVI LIND FOR MVP!I have to agree patsrock. Scout was ALL class :thumb:! I don't know if I met any other posters from here but we were treated good. Scout even helped us infiltrate their season opening barbecue haha. Good times!

I'm hoping for a good, hard fought series. GO PATS GO!