PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone listen to the game?

Bran
03-14-2007, 10:21 PM
What was going on? What's with all the unsportsmanlike conduct penalties?

Hope they have a safe trip home, it's nasty out there! They should be okay up to Davidson, but between there and Regina, there's zero visibility and travel not recommended... :dead:

Zookeeper
03-14-2007, 11:32 PM
Most of the unsportmanlike penalties were when one team was getting a penalty and the other team did something stupid and were called too after the fact. Alot of garbage going on after the whistles. Elder was in everyones face all night long. It was nice to see him back in PA. But did he ever get hit at the blue line, he went straight to the becnh after that hit, I can't recall who hit him, can anyone help me out?

Bran
03-14-2007, 11:53 PM
Yeah, that's what it looked like...Oh well. Are the Raiders generally a chippy team, or is there some reason that these teams don't like eachother? I've noticed that games against PA tend to be very rough, even dirty (both ways...don't want to get into that again). Do the Raiders play that way all the time though? The Pats seem to save the dirty stuff for PA. But maybe that's just me?

Zookeeper
03-15-2007, 05:46 PM
The Raiders dont play dirty in my eyes, I think it has a lot to do with Elder and MacDonald. Both teams are trying to get under each former players skin.. You could see that on Weds night.

Bran
03-15-2007, 05:51 PM
The Raiders dont play dirty in my eyes, I think it has a lot to do with Elder and MacDonald. Both teams are trying to get under each former players skin.. You could see that on Weds night.
Could be...