PDA

View Full Version : Klotz Issue

Blades 4 Life!
03-15-2007, 06:12 PM
I talked to Les Lazuruk(Blades Comentator) this past weekend and i finally figured out why Stoesz and Gauthier won't fight Klotz and it does make perfect sense.... Its not that the teams are not telling them to fight or they need them on the ice as much as they can but it is that they don't fight Klotz or any other 4th line heavyweight is that they know that if Klotz is out on the ice, their team has a better chance of scoring against a 4th line. Gauthier goes after the smaller and better player(mostly 1st liners) because he can get them off the game and it frustrates them and it a chance that they won't score as much and if Gauthier fights one of them, then on of the opposing teams best players is off the ice for a good amount of time. If you think about the other teams, it does make sense.

I still believe that Klotz and Gauthier will go at it this weekend. Its the end of the season. If the Blades loss the P.A on friday then they will go at it cause then the Blades will be out of the playoffs.

I was going to take the bus up to P.A for the game but the Booster Club can't get a bus so thats kind of a bummer but hopefully the Blades can make the playoffs so i can go to Brandon.

Good luck to both teams.... May the best team win!

vote4arealclown
03-15-2007, 06:51 PM
If you believe the above post.

Please PM me for a great deal on some ocean front property.