PDA

View Full Version : Thank you BLADES!!

Shortys
03-17-2007, 10:00 PM
Thanks fo the very enyertaining season right to the end Blades! We didn't make the playoffs but all in all it was a great season! Best of luck ot Brad, Joe and Ryan in the future! Brad has been a very passionate and supportive captain, and will be missed! I am looking forward to next year and will definately be renewing our season tickets! GO BLADES GO!!!!!!!!!!

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-17-2007, 10:59 PM
Thanks for the very entertaining season right to the end Blades! We didn't make the playoffs but all in all it was a great season! Best of luck to Brad, Joe and Ryan in the future! Brad has been a very passionate and supportive captain, and will be missed! I am looking forward to next year and will definately be renewing our season tickets! GO BLADES GO!!!!!!!!!!
AWESOME post Shorty you took the words right out of my mouth,myself and Blades 4 Life will also be renewing our season tickets and BladeRunner will most likely be buying season tickets with us too.

This season was full of everything,injuries,highs, lows,winning and loosing streaks and the Blades almost made the playoffs and were pegged to finish at the bottom of the WHL Standings. This all happened in the rebuilding year,this summer will be a busy one.

I can not wait until September :thumb: See you guys at the CUC in September.

Oh and GO BLADES GO :thumb: yeehoo punk rock applause :clap: dancing pi

BladeRunner
03-19-2007, 09:12 PM
man that is very well said about the Blades season and how it all ended, your right i will most likly buy season tickets, but we will see how the money issue goes(need a better job) cant wait till next season starts up! go Blades go