PDA

View Full Version : Final Game....

Big Ern
03-18-2007, 12:03 AM
Well, I just got home from Moose Jaw at about 10:50 PM. It might sound a bit early, but I left almost right out the door, and drove 120 KPH. all the way. It was a good trip.

As far as the game itself goes, it didn't mean much for our team. The coaches tried out a whole lot of different combinations and stuff. Too bad the score came out like it did, but I thought it's only fitting. We had a bunch of guys scratched, and the Warriors were playing for pride. They played well, and got the win in their final game. Even I was emotional in the end when they announced the 20-year-olds. That's not a very good feeling. Otherwise, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience of watching a game in the "Crushed Can," and will definitely go again next season. That is a pretty unforgettable rink! Some parts of it are interesting; other parts are dangerous, like the steps. HAHAHA!! Anyway, I'm sure glad I went!

I also got a chance to meet Cody Thoring. He is one of the best guys I've met. I could sense right away, he is from Swifty. HAHA! Awesome kid...too bad he couldn't take part in the action. Have a good one Cody! That's coming from Big Ern back home in Swifty! LOL

As for the Broncos, they will just stay focused for a week, and then roll into Regina with confidence, along with me, of course!

I'm excited to move to town on Tuesday, and to get a week off. I will watch practice, and head to Regina on Friday morning. I'm hoping the guys can make a great run, and I'm confident they will. I never lose confidence! NEVER!!!

LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!!!

hobster
03-18-2007, 12:11 AM
congrats swifty glad to here you had a good trip big ern enjoy the playoffs

dubfan
03-18-2007, 12:14 AM
The Big Ern could be seen on the Webcast during the warm-up at the crushed can, he's the best fan, we all love ya Ern. Take it easy on those roads bud. Good luck in the City "where live makes sense". Did you get a new job?

Big Ern
03-18-2007, 12:45 AM
The Big Ern could be seen on the Webcast during the warm-up at the crushed can, he's the best fan, we all love ya Ern. Take it easy on those roads bud. Good luck in the City "where live makes sense". Did you get a new job?

I have an official job, but don't want to jump at anything. I am looking, and exploring options.

And yes, I will enjoy "the city where life makes sense." Swifty is a perfect size, and the people are widely known, because they are awesome. I have met a TONNE of great people around the rink, made a TRUCKLOAD of new friends, have been excepted in and around this area, and I am loving it! For me, it's been an awesome season. Thanks everyone! LET'S GO SWIFTY!!

mjwfan
03-18-2007, 09:46 AM
Got to meet Big Ern last night . Tried talking him into switching over to cheer for the warriors . No such luck . Anyways it was good to see all the bronco fans at the game . Good Luck this weekend againest the Pats ..OHHhhh Ern watch those steps next time you are at the crushed can .