PDA

View Full Version : Good luck Raiders

Tidball
03-18-2007, 02:48 PM
Good work makin the post season. Wheatkings will be no easy task. Credit to Vann for actually fighting Klotz. I heard Klotz pummeled him though, i personally woulda rather seen a good fight with Klotz and Gauthier but lets not get into that. Good work Raiders winning thier final home game of the season and same with the Blades, ill be rooting for you guys VS the Wheaties.

Blades 4 Life!
03-18-2007, 03:38 PM
Ya I hope you guys can get past the Wheat Kings. I'm not a fan of the Wheat Kings. You guys are going to have to work pretty hard but its possible so hopefully you can pull it off. Congrads

hobster
03-18-2007, 04:06 PM
whats wrong with you blade fans you never go for the team that knocked you out get some brains for god sakes go wheaties go

Blades 4 Life!
03-18-2007, 05:18 PM
whats wrong with you blade fans you never go for the team that knocked you out get some brains for god sakes go wheaties go

Everyone can have their own oppion!!! I have never like the Wheat Kings. For years they have had the Blades number. And the Raiders are closer to home soooooo. Its always nicer when a lower team knocks off a high team. It makes the playoffs more intense.

Blades 4 Life!
03-18-2007, 05:20 PM
actually the Klotz vann fight was even.......until Vann learned Klotz can throw with his left , and then it was one sided.

Even if you guys don't like Klotz you have to say he is a pretty good fighter. He using both his lehft and right. Some fighters only use either left or right. Klotz is a half decent fight, everyone can say that.

hobster
03-18-2007, 05:26 PM
i hope the raiders lose not by a goal a game but more by like 4 or 5 goals a game brandon go lay the msack down for us blade fans thak you :groovy:

Blades 4 Life!
03-18-2007, 06:49 PM
either way I sure am going to have fun at those two or three extra home games

Even though you know your team is going to lose in the first round, its still nice to see just a couple extra home games.

Tidball
03-18-2007, 07:21 PM

Maybe im cheering for Saskatchewan over Manitoba. Theres nothing wrong with hopin that another team wins.

Knuckle Chucker
03-18-2007, 08:18 PM
Maybe im cheering for Saskatchewan over Manitoba. Theres nothing wrong with hopin that another team wins.

Thanks Tids. Good to see you are not bitter like the hobgobbler. Klotz is a good fighter and will be a force to be reckoned with as long as he stops the wacky hand jestures that get him suspended.

Tidball
03-18-2007, 08:47 PM
Thanks Tids. Good to see you are not bitter like the hobgobbler. Klotz is a good fighter and will be a force to be reckoned with as long as he stops the wacky hand jestures that get him suspended.

Agreed. Once you get into a fight and the adrenaline is rushing its hard to avoid doing hand gestures and such. Raising your hands in the air... doing the throat slash. When i think about it, these players a VERY disciplined in the way of not getting more penalties like that.,

Tidball was notorious for hand gestures....... I think 50% of his penalties were a result of a hand gesture or saying something stupid. It will be interesting to see how Vann pans out. Im assuming hell be the full time enforcer next season, Depape may as well if he gets bored.

Tidball
03-18-2007, 08:49 PM
I dont like how hand gestures will get you a 3 games suspension, but when Gauthier or Gillies nail someone dangerously from behind they only get suspended for 1 game.