PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Hockey Fix?

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-18-2007, 11:26 PM
Now that the Blades are out of the running for this season,where will you go to watch playoff hockey?(if you even want to) or maybe some people are not going to at all because the Blades are out and that is all that really matters to some of us. I will most likely go to Regina to watch some games,who knows where else I may go? :laugh:

Blades 4 Life!
03-18-2007, 11:37 PM
I'm just going to watch the WHL games that are on SHAW or Sportnet. I have to start saving up some money for season tickets next year so I won't be taking any trips. And Hopefully cheering the Leafs on in the playoffs

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-18-2007, 11:42 PM
I really wish I had Shaw also,because I do not think Sportsnet are showing any playoff games until the Memorial Cup(that is the only reason why I like RSN,and when they show WHL games too.) That is it I am getting the Shaw Cable basic package before next season.

BladeRunner
03-19-2007, 09:18 PM
originally posted by: Blades for Life
And Hopefully cheering the Leafs on in the playoffs

ha ha ha man i really doubt that!

sorry buddy i had to do that...... lol

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-22-2007, 10:14 PM
I was hoping to go to both games in Regina this weekend,but I will only be going to the Saturday game,it should be a good one though,and I get to watch former Blade Mike MacAngus,I would like to see Tommy T start in goal but that probably will not happen,oh well as long as the Pat's win(it kinda hurts to say that) but,not really because the Blades are out,and the Pats are the team I am cheering for in the Playoffs this season. :thumb:

saskdevil
03-23-2007, 05:40 PM
gonna take in the live webcast of Muskegon Fury where Menei is playing. At $6 bucks a game U.S. not too bad and I don't have to leave home. :D :thumb:

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-25-2007, 10:14 AM
It was an awesome game for the most part anyways, I am so glad that I went, I hope that the Pats can wrap up the series with a win in game #5 back in Regina.

They played so well the entire game,it was too bad for that little miscommunication(or whatever you want to call it) that Rowat had on that play and it was barely 2 minutes into the 1st overtime.

I thought we may see a fight or two but that never did happen,Mike MacAngus has sure stepped up his performance and that is good to see.

Here is hoping that the Pats can somehow get 2 wins in Swifty on Tuesday and Wednesday. :thumb:

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-03-2007, 06:46 PM
Ok so the Pats have advanced to round #2 so I hope I can go to at least one game in Regina,they do know that they are playing the Medicine Hat Tigers,and the Leafs still could make the playoffs,I hope they do.

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-04-2007, 09:57 AM
This game is on shaw,I still think so? I wish I knew someone who had shaw so I could watch it,but if not then oh well,the radio will have to do,and just like for last night's Leafs VS Flyers game. THE LEAFS WON TOO. :clap: