PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Raiders!!

FELIX17
03-19-2007, 08:33 AM
Congratulations boys on making the playoffs!! It didn't look good the last while and to be honest, watching those games was pretty excrutiating at times. Hopefully you guys can steal one in Brandon and then home to the awesome atmosphere at the AHC! Anyone know if there will be a fan bus heading up to Brandon? I'd love to head up for those first couple games in Brandon. Go Raiders Go!!!

hobster
03-19-2007, 08:53 PM
im a blade fan i will be in pa cheering for the wheaties :groovy: go wheaties go dancing pi dancing pi dancing pi dancing pi

hobster
03-19-2007, 10:13 PM
i'll be walking in with my pac man jersey on picking up my tix wednesday thank you very much :clap:

Dwight Schrute
03-19-2007, 10:20 PM
i'll be walking in with my pac man jersey on picking up my tix wednesday thank you very much :clap:
i highly doubt you will get a ticket

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-19-2007, 10:21 PM
I don't know about the Pac Man jersey thing(because you might attract some negative attention) I would like to see a game in PA,but probably next season,so for now GO Wheaties and Go PATS.

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-19-2007, 11:34 PM
i'll get a ticket then i'll chant go wheaties go and then spit on the art hauser center floor yeehoo
hey do you the TV show watch Corner Gas? (I really like that show) like when ever someone says Wullerton *Spit*

Yes I am glad that someone else besides me is cheering for the Wheaties right on brother(and those good old Saskatchewan guys too)

I would go with you but I might be taking in a Pats game or two this weekend.

hobster
03-19-2007, 11:38 PM
prince albert "WHAT " SPIT haha yeah that is good stuff but since i live closer to pa i will be cheering on the wheaties in the art houser center with the good old cow bell :laugh:

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-19-2007, 11:45 PM
If I did end up going to PA I would bring my blue plastic horn(sorry I am not a fan of the cow bells) Yes PA is closer to Saskatoon then Regina is so I can see why you would chose PA and I would too if I had a ride there and back. haha

Zookeeper
03-20-2007, 12:05 AM
i highly doubt you will get a ticket

You are right here, I am sure the games will be sold out. The AHC will be loud and full of energy. It was loud on Friday against the Blades. I remember a few years ago when we made the big run in the playoffs, the crowd was very load and out of control. Great times... Can't wait till for next weeks games 3,4,5.

Zookeeper
03-20-2007, 12:14 AM
sorry there wont be a game 5 the brooms will be out with full ofrce

I know there will be a game 5, time will tell who is right and wrong..

hobster
03-20-2007, 12:18 AM
I don't know how long your cinderella shoe will hold on with just a little peice of duck tape holding it together. yeehoo Just woundering do you have brooms there i can use,,,, or should i just bring a swiffer it's the new age man. :laugh:

Sabes
03-20-2007, 01:00 AM
I don't know how long your cinderella shoe will hold on with just a little peice of duck tape holding it together. yeehoo Just woundering do you have brooms there i can use,,,, or should i just bring a swiffer it's the new age man. :laugh:

You can bring the ones that were brought to you guys 2 years ago :thumb: ;)

Knuckle Chucker
03-20-2007, 02:45 PM
i'll get a ticket then i'll chant go wheaties go and then spit on the art hauser center floor yeehoo

You've got to love the Hobgobbler...the most bitter Blades fan this side of Saskatoon. Get over it son. Your team is out no matter what you say.

Bitter + Jealous = :clown:

FELIX17
03-20-2007, 03:01 PM
doesn't mean i can't cheer for who ever i want and the team i will cheer for is the wheaties so eat crow you creepy punk

What the hell is wrong with you? On another thread you hope for the Blades to injure all of PA's players and now you continue to cut down other posters. Stay to your Blades board. If you have something intelligent say and worth debating about this team then that's fine but when you wish for injuries on players and you take shots at other posters, this is where it has to stop. Grow up!!

hobster
03-20-2007, 03:06 PM
fFne i'll just say im going to pa next week,, and im gonna watch the wheaties win easilly fair enough.... They have way to much depth with burki,deralgo, simek, topilko, clark, klinkhammer, dittmer etc the list go's on and on it's gonna be so fun to watch that machine in the art hauser center.. punk rock

Knuckle Chucker
03-20-2007, 03:24 PM
doesn't mean i can't cheer for who ever i want and the team i will cheer for is the wheaties so eat crow you creepy punk

Again, so :clown: -like . Yes you can cheer for any team you want...except the Blades because they are OUT!! :laugh:

By the way, eating crow means..............never mind :spineyes:

Five Hole
03-20-2007, 05:48 PM
fFne i'll just say im going to pa next week,, and im gonna watch the wheaties win easilly fair enough....

What are you... seven??
You better leave today.... it's gotta take forever to get to PA by tricycle :laugh:

Dennis
03-21-2007, 07:53 AM
I enjoy reading the intelligent hockey discussion and debate on this board. I don't know all the rules and regulations with respect to posting comments but that Hobster person should be banned from posting comments. His comments do not contribute to a sound or intelligent discussion (suggesting hurting players - spitting on the Art Hauser floor ect.) If he isn't banned from the board, I would suggest to all people to ignore this person and do not comment or respond to anything he posts.

Five Hole
03-21-2007, 11:59 AM
I enjoy reading the intelligent hockey discussion and debate on this board. I don't know all the rules and regulations with respect to posting comments but that Hobster person should be banned from posting comments. His comments do not contribute to a sound or intelligent discussion (suggesting hurting players - spitting on the Art Hauser floor ect.) If he isn't banned from the board, I would suggest to all people to ignore this person and do not comment or respond to anything he posts.

Hey, Dennis... welcome to the forum. I do believe he has been banned, according to what it says under his name. You do get some good debate around here, and some really get into it in supporting their teams. While it can get a little heated, mostly it's pretty harmless. Unfortunately, some guys have a very limited ability to make their point with any level of intelligence :spineyes: :D