PDA

View Full Version : The calm before the storm

Chuckles
03-22-2007, 12:48 PM
Well i've been trying to put hockey in the back of my mind for the last week. Cause hockey fans its the most entertaining time of the year. If you make the playoffs. I'm being serious here we have a big task ahead of us. If we go out and work hard i do think we can win. But the excitiement is just getting to me. I gotta give my team there props they have been playing really well lately. Hopefully regina lays back just a little and we take it too them. I'm figuring it could be a long series if we finish our hits and work hard it should work out for us in the end. Good luck boys, And LETS GO BRONCOS!!!

p.s i will be up there cheering loud as always saturday. Hope we have lots of fans heading up there.

Big Ern
03-22-2007, 01:25 PM
Well i've been trying to put hockey in the back of my mind for the last week. Cause hockey fans its the most entertaining time of the year. If you make the playoffs. I'm being serious here we have a big task ahead of us. If we go out and work hard i do think we can win. But the excitiement is just getting to me. I gotta give my team there props they have been playing really well lately. Hopefully regina lays back just a little and we take it too them. I'm figuring it could be a long series if we finish our hits and work hard it should work out for us in the end. Good luck boys, And LETS GO BRONCOS!!!

p.s i will be up there cheering loud as always saturday. Hope we have lots of fans heading up there.

YEAH!!! Hey Chuckles, I'll see you in Queen City on Saturday dude! I'll actually be there on Friday too. LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!

vote4arealclown
03-22-2007, 04:54 PM
I'll be honest here teams aside. I cannot wait until tomorrow. I'm pumped! It will a packed house with the rivals fans making nose and having a blast. I love it when fans make the trip up. Good work on making it up to Regina.

I will be returning the favor and making the trip to swift on Tuesday. Its going to be a great Time!

P.s: Can someone PM me a good place to get a beer and a Burger before the game. Thanks!

mjwfan
03-23-2007, 10:39 AM
Was in Regina last night and went to Montana's for supper . They sat us with the Broncos. Was surprized they where in Regina already . Talked to a few of the guys and wished them well. Should be some great hockey . I pick the Broncos in 6 .

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
03-23-2007, 01:01 PM
Only 6 hours until Game 1. Here's hoping that confidence built up over the last few games gives us a slight edge tonight over what will be a very difficult Pats team.

Go Broncos Go!

Big Ern
03-23-2007, 02:07 PM
I am in my Regina motel room (SUPER 8) overlooking Victoria Ave. As much as I dislike Regina and their team, I have to say the view from the third floor of my motel is breathtaking. It's beautiful out there! Finally, we have hit spring.

There is ZERO hype or buzz in the city, regarding the Pats. That includes when I walked through Southland Mall this morning, sporting my jersey! These people are not "hockey-savvy" like Swift Current. It's exactly how I expected it. Reginans like football better than hockey. I don't. LOL Not only that but this morning, 3000 tickets still remained for tonight's game here. Rod Pedersen had to mention that on the sportscast this morning, and seemed no less than embarassed to have to do so.

All this gives me a great feeling. The conditions seem perfect for the Pats to take a loss, and for the Broncos to start this positively.

THE TIME HAS COME! Now IS the time! LET'S GO SWIFTY!!

Offsider
03-23-2007, 02:48 PM
ERN

You have to be loud for us fans that have to stay back and work . As long as we play like we have over the last 8 games we will do all right HARD ON THE PUCK AND LOT'S OF PASSION WORK HARD BOYS IT'S YOURS IF YOU WANT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :burningma

BRONCOS in 6

Big Ern
03-23-2007, 03:00 PM
ERN

You have to be loud for us fans that have to stay back and work . As long as we play like we have over the last 8 games we will do all right HARD ON THE PUCK AND LOT'S OF PASSION WORK HARD BOYS IT'S YOURS IF YOU WANT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :burningma

BRONCOS in 6

Darned RIGHT!! We're gonna blow the place up...me and Rob Myers.

LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!!

Miss B
03-23-2007, 03:22 PM
There isn't a doubt in my mind the Broncos can do this and beat the Pats... especially if the Pats go in with the mentality their fans are... that we're just a cake walk and an easy win. Our guys have finally come into their own, just in time and have realized they're a team and that "the name on the front is a hell of a lot more important than the one on the back". And if they play like they want it, they'll get it. And if something happens & it doesn't... they can come home & realize they're still our "Hometown Boys!" This isn't just their chance, it's ours to realize that we love this team win or lose, and aren't just bandwagon jumpers. They make us proud, it's our turn to make the guys proud of us!

Big Ern
03-23-2007, 10:08 PM
The Pats dominated tonight. There is no need to say more. Congrats to them.

There is still a whole lot of hockey left!! Oh, another thing: Our team plays great under pressure. Keep that in mind.

LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!

patsrock83
03-24-2007, 05:35 PM
In regards to the Hype in regina...there are alot more things to do in a bigger city than in Swift. In regards to the riders they are a pro team why would it not be more publicity for it than the pats. ppl do care about the pats you will see when you cant go to any more swift games when your eliminated in 4.

ointhecreek
03-24-2007, 06:08 PM
In regards to the Hype in regina...there are alot more things to do in a bigger city than in Swift. In regards to the riders they are a pro team why would it not be more publicity for it than the pats. ppl do care about the pats you will see when you cant go to any more swift games when your eliminated in 4.
I doubt we'll be gone in 4, but if we are we're not going to give a crap what kind of hype, if any, there is for the pats.