PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Thank You Thank you...

Johnsy05
03-24-2007, 09:40 PM
She's a whole new series now folks. Great game tonight in regina. Big thanks goes out to Linda Rowatt. :turkey:

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
03-24-2007, 09:45 PM
The inexperience of Rowat showed on that giveaway to Bortis. Way to go Broncos, time to make some noise on home ice on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Ole,ole,ole...

Flathead
03-24-2007, 09:51 PM
Let's also be thankfull that the Pats pp is no where to be found, and our pk did a great job of blocking the shots and filling the lanes. We can't afford to be taking that many penalties though, it will catch up with us.
Let's keep it going boys!!!!

Fight Guy
03-24-2007, 10:03 PM
Pats needed to shoot more on the PP. Was frustrating. They didn't play with the same jump all game either and Swift played a lot better as well.

Rowatt shouldn't have tried to clear the puck in that situation. Just snook by on the side from the near impossible angle. I wasn't thrilled when he set up to make the clear, and it proved fatal. Both goalies played very well otherwise. Pats are gonna have to come out hard on Tuesday as the momentum has now definitely shifted.

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
03-24-2007, 10:48 PM
Tonight was Moir's first ever playoff win. Congratulations Kyle on finally picking up that post-season victory. Hopefully more are on the way.

Big Ern
03-25-2007, 04:30 AM
Last night's game was amazing! I just got back.

We all had a whale of a time, and obviously so did the guys. The character of the team was shown last night, and their will to succeed. The guys played amazing. They probably should have ended up winning 3-2, but I gave the linesmen two assists on the tying goal. It was only fair. AMAZING! Icing was called, and our guy had a foot or more to his advantage! I guess it's the final that matters. Great win boys!

LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!

Flathead
03-26-2007, 12:55 AM
They probably should have ended up winning 3-2, but I gave the linesmen two assists on the tying goal. It was only fair. AMAZING! Icing was called, and our guy had a foot or more to his advantage! I guess it's the final that matters. Great win boys!

LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!
I noticed that as well, had the NHL rules been played the game would have probally ended with a Bronco win in regulation. I don't like the no touch icing but I do realize that it's in effect to stop injuries. I just hate the way dmen turn the opposite way when the puck goes by them to get the icing call. and I think when it's totally obvious the team icing the puck can negate the icing they should be allowed to.