PDA

View Full Version : GM2 Bruins 3 @ Giants 1

Priceisright
03-24-2007, 11:34 PM
Full value for their win. We were totally outgoaltended LOL not sure thats a word.

dondo
03-25-2007, 12:26 AM
Looking at the box score -- how does a team get tagged for 9 penalties against and only one penalty for -- esp when the other team is a notoriously trappy team that run pick-plays as a matter of course.

Sounds like some seriously poor officiating to me, Chilliwack is not that clean of a team, not by any stretch -- however it sounds like the boys need to smarten up and begin to take this expansion squad seriously or they might find themselves looking at the wrong side of an upset.

Frankly I'm happy they are getting a challenge in this series, maybe it'll smarten them up. 15 saves on 18 shots is not very good either, Sexsmith is killing his averages.

Didn't see or listen to the game as I was working

Priceisright
03-25-2007, 12:41 AM
Hmm yes there were certainly some questionable calls, especially the powerplay in the 3rd period in which I think Chill scored the go ahead marker.

McCardle took a *cough* tripping penalty, marginal at best!! Ref probably missed a few others as well.

Still no excuse for losing the game and have nobody to blame but themselves.

Outgoaltended again. Were lucky we split with them.

BruinsHockey
03-25-2007, 01:05 AM
Funny you should mention the trap, as these last two games have been the only two games that i've seen the bruins play the trap. But hey, whatever works.

Soundy
03-25-2007, 02:25 AM
The officiating was beyond ridiculous - that McArdle tripping call was the most bogus penalty I think I've ever seen. It was clear on the replay, McArdle may have got his stick into the Bruins player's skate, but the guy never even broke stride, let alone tripped. He didn't actually go down until someone else checked him solidly off the puck and into the boards.

Meanwhile, on the resulting powerplay, one of the Giants was blatantly taken down in a fashion that could easily have been called interference, holding, or tripping, but was in fact, not called at all.

I'll grant that some of the calls WERE blatant and undisciplined, but the officiating was an outright joke tonight.

The real laugh of it is, the Giants' PK was solid throughout and from where I was (in Sec. A) it looked like we had more SH chances than Chilliwack had PP and even combined... but when you're constantly getting whistled down for looking cross-eyed at another player and then having to go on the kill again and again, it's impossible to get any flow going, or really have any opportunity to score.

Officiating aside, I thought it was a really good game: lots of speed, lots of hits from both sides, and I gotta give props to Archibald, he was absolutely stellar and made some huge saves to keep his team in it. AGAIN.

Archibald:Bruins::Luongo:Canucks.

scrunt
03-25-2007, 10:18 AM
My random thoughts and comments:

- The Giants sure did a poor job helping Carebear celebrate her birthday. At least Garret more than made up for that!

- I was suprised to hear in the post game show that Don Hay actually admitted that he thought they should have gotten a couple more powerplays. Translated into hockeyfan, that means the refs were &^%%ing %$#&*.

- Has anyone else noticed that the new pregame video is beaucoup fromage? And the "handpainted" banners around the balcony level have a corporate consistency about them?

- They were back to closing out the warmup with Marilyn Manson's Beautiful People. We thought its absence in Game 1 was the reason for the poor game by th G-men. Apparently not.

- The smell around the north end concession counter was particularly rancid last night. Could that be the cause of Tyson's stinky games?

BruinsFan19
03-25-2007, 10:58 AM
I'll grant that some of the calls WERE blatant and undisciplined, but the officiating was an outright joke tonight.

Now you know how we felt on Friday night.

I guess this means game 3 should be pretty even, ref-wise.

Priceisright
03-25-2007, 11:22 AM
Hmm I would have to agree. Actually the Giants could be down 2-0. I think the Bruins penalty in OT first game was very questionable.

Giants have to pick up their pace along with goaltending which has let them down.

I am almost certain Neufeld will be in net although Hay gave no indication of that on his post game interview. He seem to think Sexsmith played well. :spineyes:

Knuckles Muldoon
03-25-2007, 11:55 AM
Beaner must be sleeping in this Sunday am. :(

I'll just get to it. I've had enough of Sexsmith for now. Although he made some good saves last night, he looked not too good on the three goals (might have been screened on the first). This is the playoffs. It's time for solid performance. Sexy isn't giving the team that. Sexy is out. I hope Neufeld is between the pipes on Tuesday, because more Sexy may just prove the Giants their undoing. Not just in the individual games, but the series. If Chilliwack starts actually believing they have a chance to steal it, they become very dangerous. It's upto the Giants to discourage such a thought. Which means the struggling goalie must sit.
As for the rest of the game, the Giants were outsmarted by the Bruins, and I find that unacceptable. They played a very safe, circle-the-wagons style and the Giants did not adjust to it at all. I'll put the blame for that on Hayzer. Playoffs are about adjustments and the Giants played 60 minutes and didn't make the obvious ones needed. On top of that, the PP disparity was bothersome. Our 19 yo's are letting the team down. Kraus, Watt and McArdle did the team no favors last night. Of the three, at least KMac was working hard and trying to make things happen, but 3 penalties in a close game won't cut it. Not from a veteran player, that's for sure. I thought Repik, Machacek, Bouma and Bliznak were the better players up front. They are all playing really well. But the rest of the group are not pulling their weight. We need more from Rabbit. He's a top-drawer player and he's not getting much accomplished. Kraus has been invisible and Watt has about 1 good shift per period. And Big Lui needs to get his legs going again. He can't be stopped when he's skating, and he's been lumbering around too much in the first two games. We need more out of Wuchterl, too. On D, Blum and Regner continue to look great. Festerling had a tough night last night (not to mention getting turnstiled badly by Petkau in game one). Franson has been very ordinary as has Thelen. And not having Mikk around doesn't help the situation. Is he out for any prolonged period? I really want to see the Giants defense start jumping up into the rush. Add to the pressure and force Chilliwack to face it. Overwhelm them. I haven't seen Franson jump into a rush all year, yet he did it last season with excellent results. No reason for big, strong lads like Mikk and Fester not to jump up as well. This series is on the borderline of becoming problematic. All that can be solved with 60 minutes of strong Giant-type hockey on Tuesday. If we don't see it then, it's going to be a spring to forget for us. Step up, fellas!

dj-kris
03-25-2007, 11:58 AM
Hmm yes there were certainly some questionable calls, especially the powerplay in the 3rd period in which I think Chill scored the go ahead marker.

McCardle took a *cough* tripping penalty, marginal at best!! Ref probably missed a few others as well.

Still no excuse for losing the game and have nobody to blame but themselves.

Outgoaltended again. Were lucky we split with them.I think the only reason that trip was called in the third was it gave the giants a clear scoring chance on a three on one if it wasn't blown down the bruin player was crossing the blue line with one teammate behind him and he was tripped up

Priceisright
03-25-2007, 12:03 PM
I think the only reason that trip was called in the third was it gave the giants a clear scoring chance on a three on one if it wasn't blown down the bruin player was crossing the blue line with one teammate behind him and he was tripped up

Hmm okay I didn't quite notice that as it really seemed like all the players for both teams were near the benches lol, I think Chilliwack was making a line change?

dj-kris
03-25-2007, 12:04 PM
How about that hit that sent glennie a$$ over tea kettle that must have been a bright spot for giants fans

Section_Z
03-25-2007, 12:16 PM
Yes, I think Sexsmith would like those last two goals back. However, even with that, it still wouldn't have been a Giant win. You don't win a game with One goal. An our offence is better than that. Archibald's (can you say Mucha) stellar play aside, The Giants consistantly dumped it in, retrieved it behind the net, then proceeded to dump it towards the crease, where there were Always three Bruins collapsed in front, standing at the ready to break up the play. Consistently the Dmen were open at the point.
I agree with Knuckles on this one. Hayzer should have changed gears. It was obvious the Bruins changed their game.
I think Wookie was stepping up into the Hunt void last night. Just that the Refs make it quite clear that they were going to call you for anything that even ressembled aggresive play.
Once again, I think we were the dominant team. Having control of the puck, for the majority of the game, even on the PK....It shows on the Shot clock, just not on the scoreboard.
The Bruins had our number and had it on redial....And we just kept picking up the reciever all game. ...
I say Neufeld in net for game three, and Sexsmith back in for 4 and 5 to regain his confidence.
The 3 star selection was good last night, I don't know what game the selection committee was watching on Friday...
Archie, Aspenlind and Repik.

Beaner
03-25-2007, 12:42 PM
Beaner must be sleeping in this Sunday am. :(

Unfortunatley not. Had to work till 2am last night, didn't even get to listen to the game, and then got called into work again at 8am. Finally now just got online to see what people had to say.

Oh well at least I get a 2hr break before I have to be back at the theatre.....

Thanks for the thoughts on the game Knuckles.

rinkrat
03-25-2007, 12:51 PM
I posted this on Giantsbeat regarding our great "staff" at the PNE.

I sat in the same area behind the benches as these clowns.Drunken Chilliwack fans.
One of them actually got up and walked over behind the Giants bench and got in Don hays face screaming obsenities at him. Meanwhile the security personel stood and watched. Home ice advantage? I bet Don has a word with the security boss,that is scary,they could've had a weapon etc.
These were also the same clowns that would stand up everytime an exciting play happened,much of our area was yelling at them to sit down. I missed two goals because of them. I talked to the staff who seemed oblivious and did nothing.
Good job PNE.

Carebear
03-25-2007, 12:53 PM
Sucks when the Gmen lose on your birthday! :(

Soooo not impressed.

Hopefully they can pick it back up for the rest of the series because that was just brutal.

Anyone else see the bra thrown onto the ice a couple stops in play after our goal? It entertained me because McArdle just picked it up on his stick and threw it right back at the girl.. haha..BURN.

Thank goodness there was a bright spot for me the huge Hunt fan last night at the game. Otherwise my birthday would've been really crappy!

Neufeld in net next game please!

BruinsFan19
03-25-2007, 12:55 PM

I sat in the same area behind the benches as these clowns.Drunken Chilliwack fans.
One of them actually got up and walked over behind the Giants bench and got in Don hays face screaming obsenities at him. Meanwhile the security personel stood and watched. Home ice advantage? I bet Don has a word with the security boss,that is scary,they could've had a weapon etc.
These were also the same clowns that would stand up everytime an exciting play happened,much of our area was yelling at them to sit down. I missed two goals because of them. I talked to the staff who seemed oblivious and did nothing.
Good job PNE.

Ugh, that's lame.

I hate stupid drunk fans.

Monster
03-25-2007, 01:02 PM

Good job PNE.
No need for that, most Bruins fans are great so I don't consider these guys fans. We have no room for idiots on the Bmen band wagon.
Sorry RR

rinkrat
03-25-2007, 01:16 PM
No need for that, most Bruins fans are great so I don't consider these guys fans. We have no room for idiots on the Bmen band wagon.
Sorry RR
It was more a comment on our security than the fans. Every team has idiot bandwagon fans,but security has to do their job.

Soundy
03-25-2007, 01:20 PM
- Has anyone else noticed that the new pregame video is beaucoup fromage? And the "handpainted" banners around the balcony level have a corporate consistency about them?

Y'know I kinda thought that a big about the banners... they seemed a lot more "real" last year.

The video... yeah, it was about an 8.5 on the Cheese-o-meter, but at least it and the music were well-edited, which was definitely not the case with the Killers montage (and being the techie type, that kind of thing REALLY grates on my nerves - I can handle cheese, but rough edges are like a dentist's drill).

Actually I don't think the video would have been as bad without the hokey voice-over - that's where most of the cheese came from. If you're gonna do that kinda thing, the VOICE is critical to pulling it off... or just keep it to subtle subtitles.

Oh well.

Little D
03-25-2007, 02:27 PM
The giants just seem to be going through the motions right now. No real heart in it until the Bruins went ahead, and then they deflated once they were down by 2. Sure, the ref's didn't help the G-men out at ALL, but you can only blame the refs to a point before you look in the mirror.

I think we'll see a different Giants team in Chilliwack. Still think you've got to play Sexsmith. He didn't have a stellar game last night, and he's definitly not playing his A-game.. but to start Neufeld would be the wrong move at this point. Red flags are apperent, but it's not time to hit the panic button.. yet. If Sexy has another bad game though, you've got to give Neufeld the start for Game 4.

It'll be interesting to see which Giants team shows up in Chilliwack.

Chilliwack is sticking to their game plan, and the Giants need to adjust. I can relate it to the Canucks /Wild Series a few years ago, and I'm trying to get that series out of my memory.

www.BCSportsBeat.ca
03-25-2007, 04:45 PM
First off first time poster...long time browzer.

Secondly, I was up in the press booth covering the game for my website and a couple of things I noticed last night about the action was the passion that Chilliwack has to win.

Before this series started some of the Vancouver brass said that they wanted to play the Bruins, because they felt they were the easiest of the four BC playoff teams.

But Chilliwack is a completely different team that lost their first seven games of the season series, they have been playing playoff hockey since February.

In watching the game I noticed what many of you have pointed out and that is the team (Vancouver) is not skating. It was only after the Bruins go-ahead goal did a sense of panic set in and they began to play with some much needed passion.

As far as penalties are concerened I would say the officiating was decent. Vancouver got away with a lot including one of their key scoring chances when Wacey Rabbit in the second period clearly sling-shotted himself past the Bruin defender at the Vancouver blue line setting up a two on one that almost resulted in a goal.

The Bruins are playing really well right now. They played a typical road game in the playoffs, they sat back and waited for Vancouver to make a mistake or even take a selfish penalty ... ie McArdle for three stick infraction and Bliznak for two lazy penalties.

After their big win on Friday I think the Giants thought the Bruins would fold after having back to back collapses against the Gmen.

If anything this proves it is going to be a battle for the Giants to win this series.

Cheers

giants_girl
03-25-2007, 06:07 PM
I posted this on Giantsbeat as well:

There was something else I didn't like, but it wasn't about the game. There were these two people by the Giants bench (no not the wierdo in the team USA jersey) who were "Giants Fans" but kept insulting the Giants bench, Sexsmith, and Neufeld; which is complete disrespect.

Saying things like "Sexsmith you suck" when Sexy was on the bench for a time out.
"Tyson you chocked" when the Giants were going to the lockeroom.
"Neufeld you should start whinning for the starting job." When Neufeld was going to the dressingroom.
And when those comments were made to Sexy, you should've seen Sexy's face. He looked so bad.
When the comments to Neufeld were made you looked at Neufeld. He was f***ing pissed off.
So, if you people read this you should show more respect to your goalies. Think about it for once.

Kassian
03-25-2007, 06:37 PM
I think we'll see a different Giants team in Chilliwack. Still think you've got to play Sexsmith. He didn't have a stellar game last night, and he's definitly not playing his A-game.. but to start Neufeld would be the wrong move at this point. Red flags are apperent, but it's not time to hit the panic button.. yet. If Sexy has another bad game though, you've got to give Neufeld the start for Game 4.

Good post. I completely agree.

As far as the incidents with Chilliwack fans and Sexsmith, it's no big deal, IMO. That kind of stuff happens in all sports, especially hockey. If anything it should light some fire under Sexsmith's ass. Besides I like that kind of stuff as a hockey fan. It helps build a rivalry and make for more emotional and intense hockey games.

What I don't like is that many Chilliwack fans consider Giants fans arrogant. I'm sure there are several Giants fans out there that may fit this mold but certainly not all of us.

giants_girl
03-25-2007, 08:11 PM
Yeah, I agree too. Its not really likely for the Giants to have two bad games in a row. Yes its happened before, but with Don Hay as our coach you know he'll push the boys to the limit and to play giants hockey.
Also really have a gut feeling we'll come out hard.

Kassian
03-25-2007, 08:48 PM
Yeah, I agree too. Its not really likely for the Giants to have two bad games in a row. Yes its happened before, but with Don Hay as our coach you know he'll push the boys to the limit and to play giants hockey.
Also really have a gut feeling we'll come out hard.

As far as I'm concerned, if the Giants don't come out hard and win game 3 they don't deserve to win the series, IMO.

Priceisright
03-25-2007, 09:09 PM
First off first time poster...long time browzer.

Secondly, I was up in the press booth covering the game for my website and a couple of things I noticed last night about the action was the passion that Chilliwack has to win.

Before this series started some of the Vancouver brass said that they wanted to play the Bruins, because they felt they were the easiest of the four BC playoff teams.

But Chilliwack is a completely different team that lost their first seven games of the season series, they have been playing playoff hockey since February.

In watching the game I noticed what many of you have pointed out and that is the team (Vancouver) is not skating. It was only after the Bruins go-ahead goal did a sense of panic set in and they began to play with some much needed passion.

As far as penalties are concerened I would say the officiating was decent. Vancouver got away with a lot including one of their key scoring chances when Wacey Rabbit in the second period clearly sling-shotted himself past the Bruin defender at the Vancouver blue line setting up a two on one that almost resulted in a goal.

The Bruins are playing really well right now. They played a typical road game in the playoffs, they sat back and waited for Vancouver to make a mistake or even take a selfish penalty ... ie McArdle for three stick infraction and Bliznak for two lazy penalties.

After their big win on Friday I think the Giants thought the Bruins would fold after having back to back collapses against the Gmen.

If anything this proves it is going to be a battle for the Giants to win this series.

Cheers

I beg to differ on your observation of play off hockey. How can you call a team with a piddly amount of shots on net "play off" hockey? It is truly the goaltender and only the goaltender holding Chilliwack in these games. And if the Giants could put the puck in the net, the series would not even be close. The Giants have spent about 75 percent of the games in the neutral zone or Chilliwack end. LOL

Goaltending is the difference.

dj-kris
03-25-2007, 09:36 PM

Good job PNE.
too bad they didnt hook up with the drunken giants fans in section 24 that almost came to blows with each other it could have added to the entertainment

Priceisright
03-25-2007, 09:49 PM
Thats what happens in Jr hockey unfortunately. At $20/seat and lot more the alcohol. Boogaard'd

www.BCSportsBeat.ca
03-25-2007, 11:42 PM
I beg to differ on your observation of play off hockey. How can you call a team with a piddly amount of shots on net "play off" hockey? It is truly the goaltender and only the goaltender holding Chilliwack in these games. And if the Giants could put the puck in the net, the series would not even be close. The Giants have spent about 75 percent of the games in the neutral zone or Chilliwack end. LOL

Goaltending is the difference.

Goaltending is a key difference I agree, but also it is the defensive play of the Bruins. That would explain the obscene amount of shots blocked in front of Archie. 21 shots the first night and however many the next nite. As a result a majority of the shots coming at Archie are coming from the outside ... except the odd goalmouth scramble. Cliche: A good defense is the best offense.

Do I think this will continue? No, I expect a more desparate/determined Giants team in games 3 and 4 and a result more goals.

Priceisright
03-25-2007, 11:57 PM
Goaltending is a key difference I agree, but also it is the defensive play of the Bruins. That would explain the obscene amount of shots blocked in front of Archie. 21 shots the first night and however many the next nite. As a result a majority of the shots coming at Archie are coming from the outside ... except the odd goalmouth scramble. Cliche: A good defense is the best offense.

Do I think this will continue? No, I expect a more desparate/determined Giants team in games 3 and 4 and a result more goals.

Hmm yes I did notice something similar to Everett, 5 guys in front of the net making it difficult to clear shots to the net. Totally agree. It will be interesting to see what happens in the rest of the series. As far as I am concerned having seen the first two games. Very boring to watch.

www.BCSportsBeat.ca
03-26-2007, 12:10 AM
Hmm yes I did notice something similar to Everett, 5 guys in front of the net making it difficult to clear shots to the net. Totally agree. It will be interesting to see what happens in the rest of the series. As far as I am concerned having seen the first two games. Very boring to watch.

Yep, agreed about the boring. They took the Vancouver fans right out of the game.

It'll be interesting how they feed of their home crowd. Will they try to do too much thus allowing Vancouver more opportunities?

We'll see.

dondo
03-26-2007, 12:44 AM
The Bruins have adopted Silvertip hockey, they collapse EVERYONE to the net and then look for the mistakes from the other team, they are not aggressive they do not instigate they react. I hate that kind of hockey -- a trap by any other name. I think Jim Hiller believes that's the only way his team can compete in playoff hockey.

The real tragedy I see is that this is all Chilli has to offer, and should they make it to the next round they will not continue. However I believe that the Giants have several more gears to go into before they hit their stride. They have popped the clutch in both games, and in the second game flooded the engine to boot, its time to get the gears working smoothly and an away game in a hostile building might be the ticket to forge a playoff identity. There's a reason a series is seven games.

Sexy needs to be allowed to work through this slump and realize what is needed for the playoffs. A 17yr old goalie, his first real playoff experience, there's going to be a few butterflies. Sexy looked completely lost in the first game and I don't know how he did in the second game, but I think you have to start him in the third game -- to not do so would be a mistake. Pull him early if he flounders, but he should get the start.

Also I'm not sure, but I think the poster that was talking about the fans heckling the goalie were not bruins fans, but Giants fans and I agree that that kind of personal active haranguing does not help the goalies for the team.

Very disappointed in the team right now and I would like to see much more HUNGER around the puck and if Chilli's gonna crowd the net then drive the net and run them all into Archie time and time and time again until you get some space to work. Perimeter play isn't working its time to CRASH the net with a vengeance and all bodies engaged.

rinkrat -- its odd because most of the hosts and security are right on top of the kind of thing you are talking about - you just might have a particularly lame host. Our host would have had security throwing those guys out as soon as they moved toward the bench. If it happens again -- leave your seat and complain directly and something will be done. No excuse for drunken assery, it doesn't add to the game and often takes away from the experience.

Soundy
03-26-2007, 01:17 AM
ARGH, dammit, board at my response before...

The Bruins have adopted Silvertip hockey, they collapse EVERYONE to the net and then look for the mistakes from the other team, they are not aggressive they do not instigate they react. I hate that kind of hockey -- a trap by any other name. I think Jim Hiller believes that's the only way his team can compete in playoff hockey.

Well, it got them INTO the playoffs, which for a first-year franchise is nothing to sneeze at. Let them bask in it while they can, they'll have plenty of off-season for figuring out how to run an offense. :)

rinkrat -- its odd because most of the hosts and security are right on top of the kind of thing you are talking about - you just might have a particularly lame host. Our host would have had security throwing those guys out as soon as they moved toward the bench. If it happens again -- leave your seat and complain directly and something will be done. No excuse for drunken assery, it doesn't add to the game and often takes away from the experience.

A friend of mine works part-time as host/security for the PNE and was working the top of the Sec. M/N stairs that night... she said they were a bit under-staffed because a bunch of them got called over to the Agrodome for another event. I know if those kind of antics had gone down in her section, she wouldn't have put up with it for 10 seconds, and I don't think most of the other hosts/security would either.

dondo
03-26-2007, 07:22 PM
actually it didn't Soundy - as one Bruins fan said here when I complained of the trap they were playing, that he never saw them play the trap until the last two games.

I really do think that Hiller has deliberately adopted this strategy to give his team a fighting chance in the playoffs. The fact that Archie is standing on his head has helped a whole lot in this regard.

It bothers me when we out-play, but not out-work teams and then take the loss. The Giants need to look in the mirror and really take responsibility and if the pucks aren't going in then try storming the net with everyone. Its time for Machacek to get some seriously greasy goals.

Soundy
03-26-2007, 08:16 PM
Okay, I'll rephrase: whatever Hiller is doing, it's been working so far, including changing up the system mid-stream.

I think a lot of it, too, is the team just being pumped from making the playoffs - not that some of the players haven't probably been there before (I'm too lazy to actually look it up), but it's still an impressive achievement for a first-year franchise, and that's gotta give them a little extra something.

Monster
03-26-2007, 09:47 PM
Okay, I'll rephrase: whatever Hiller is doing, it's been working so far, including changing up the system mid-stream.

I think a lot of it, too, is the team just being pumped from making the playoffs - not that some of the players haven't probably been there before (I'm too lazy to actually look it up), but it's still an impressive achievement for a first-year franchise, and that's gotta give them a little extra something.

Thank You...A little recognition for their first year accomplishments is appreciated. It took them a while to earn some respect from the Giants and their fans but I think that we can now start to have a great rivalry.
Even if the Bruins don't win another game, I believe they have won........ punk rock

Knuckles Muldoon
03-26-2007, 11:11 PM
actually it didn't Soundy - as one Bruins fan said here when I complained of the trap they were playing, that he never saw them play the trap until the last two games.

I really do think that Hiller has deliberately adopted this strategy to give his team a fighting chance in the playoffs. The fact that Archie is standing on his head has helped a whole lot in this regard.

It bothers me when we out-play, but not out-work teams and then take the loss. The Giants need to look in the mirror and really take responsibility and if the pucks aren't going in then try storming the net with everyone. Its time for Machacek to get some seriously greasy goals.
Machacek? He's been the best player (along with Repik) so far. The two goals Spencer scored in game one were ugly as hell. Just the kind we need him to score. We need more from the other forwards.

dondo
03-27-2007, 12:16 AM
agreed knuckles -- I just want to see even more -- he seems to be the horse that the team rides right now, not Lucic as we expected. I always love what I see from Repik though, a lot of the players on the Giants should look to him for motivation.

Machacek is best right on the doorstep and I'd like to see him make that his permanent home from now on .. hence the greasy goal comment. Then maybe some of the other guys will take a page from his game and get those kinds of goals as well -- they all count.