PDA

View Full Version : New Blades fan...

GHOST
03-26-2007, 10:51 PM
Hi guys,
I'm new to this boards, and a new fan of the Blades. I'm a huge Leaf fan, and I still cheer for the London Knights of the OHL. But, I'm moving from Victoria BC, after spending the last 4 years serving my country in the Canadian Armed Forces, to Saskatoon this September.

I currently have no allegance to any WHL team, so why not cheer for what will become my hometown team?

I'm extremely excited to start taking in Blades games this fall. And I will be an avid follower of the team, I can assure you that. Victoria is a great city, but one thing it is certainly missing, is major junior hockey.

Looking forward to the fall, Go Blades Go. nhl

howley
03-26-2007, 11:06 PM
I lived in Victoria for a year. Right near the base there actually on the corner of Esquimalt and Admiral in the apartments across from the sev and the liquor store. Great place to live, but same thing, no hockey. Here you get more then enough hockey and more than enough snow to add to it. Something I appreciated in Victoria. Welcome to the city, welcome to the forum and most of all thank you from the bottom of my heart for serving our country.

Tidball
03-26-2007, 11:11 PM
Hi guys,
I'm new to this boards, and a new fan of the Blades. I'm a huge Leaf fan, and I still cheer for the London Knights of the OHL. But, I'm moving from Victoria BC, after spending the last 4 years serving my country in the Canadian Armed Forces, to Saskatoon this September.

I currently have no allegance to any WHL team, so why not cheer for what will become my hometown team?

I'm extremely excited to start taking in Blades games this fall. And I will be an avid follower of the team, I can assure you that. Victoria is a great city, but one thing it is certainly missing, is major junior hockey.

Looking forward to the fall, Go Blades Go. nhl

I love the London Knights. Im still waiting for a #44 Schremp White jersey in the mail. I moved to Edmonton so i wont be watchin the Blades much, however i will get to watch Schremp and see a couple Blades games :)

Earlier in January i had the privaledge of Meeting London Knights Steve Mason ans Sam Ganger.

GHOST
03-27-2007, 08:15 AM
I lived in Victoria for a year. Right near the base there actually on the corner of Esquimalt and Admiral in the apartments across from the sev and the liquor store. Great place to live, but same thing, no hockey. Here you get more then enough hockey and more than enough snow to add to it. Something I appreciated in Victoria. Welcome to the city, welcome to the forum and most of all thank you from the bottom of my heart for serving our country.

Thank you,
That's really funny actually, you "lived" about a block from where I live now. I live over on Constance Ave, just around the corner from the Sev on Admirals and Esq Rd.

GHOST
03-27-2007, 08:17 AM
I love the London Knights. Im still waiting for a #44 Schremp White jersey in the mail. I moved to Edmonton so i wont be watchin the Blades much, however i will get to watch Schremp and see a couple Blades games :)

Earlier in January i had the privaledge of Meeting London Knights Steve Mason ans Sam Ganger.
I myself was a Big Danny Syvret fan, and I also liked Cory Perry, who always got such a hard time in his first couple seasons, playing in the shadow of Ric Nash.

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-27-2007, 04:11 PM
Hey I am glad that you decided to join us over here,well since you are becoming a Blades fan this fall(but you probably are already one) that is good to see. hopefully you can help us liven the atmosphere at the CUC because it is really bad,considering a city of Saskatoon's size,but some people say that Saskatoon is not a hockey city.

Once again welcome aboard and oh just a word of warning watch what you say in the Prince Albert Raiders forum or about the Raiders in general,they are the Blades biggest rival. Just like the Leafs/Habs and Sens as well.

Shortys
03-27-2007, 04:27 PM
Welcome, get ready for what should hopefully be a successful season!! pbj