PDA

View Full Version : Rebels post partum

snapshot
03-28-2007, 07:42 AM
EEEKKK!!! Another game dropped! I know that Red Deer had their chances and that they don’t want to get into a skating race with the Tigers….when the Tigers have the puck, but I think that the Rebels have to show a little bit more “urgency”, gusto when they have the puck. It hurt not having Hanzal there, but no excuse….MORE SHOTS ON NET PLEASE!!!!!

old_time_hockey
03-28-2007, 02:17 PM
Ummm....I don't want to come off as a jerk, but.....

I think you meant Postmortem rather than Postpartum in the title.

Postpartum is a condition that some women get after giving birth where they become depressed.

Tiger Trauma
03-28-2007, 02:55 PM
Haha. The tigers got some good bounces, deflections, of a skate.
Hanzal will give a big boost to the rebels lineup, even if he doesnt have a good game, it puts your lines chemistry back, and gives willie something to worry about.

Now sutter can throw out hanzal when he sees russel is on the ice. Red Deer didn't take advantage of thier 7 powerplay opportunities, any goal and it could have been a much different game.

I expect tonights game one team wont have a 3-0 lead before the other team scores. Seems like a perfect time for an overtime game.

Shinyshoes
03-28-2007, 02:55 PM

Postpartum is a condition that some women get after giving birth where they become depressed.
JERK!;) haha

SectionNDeserter
03-28-2007, 04:28 PM

Postpartum is a condition that some women get after giving birth where they become depressed.He may have meant the refs, they did miss two periods....

old_time_hockey
03-28-2007, 05:40 PM
He may have meant the refs, they did miss two periods....

Oh BURN!!

Must remember that one.

mapletoft
03-28-2007, 05:40 PM
You are a sick, sick man SND.... :D

snapshot
03-28-2007, 05:42 PM
I was referring to Britney Spears depression. I thought everyone would read between the lines. You know how you're depressed after osing a game? I just wanted a comment about the game, you guys musta been at the game last nite becuz nobody was talking or you were all withdrawn and depressed.

Moose Mcthang
03-28-2007, 06:18 PM
I got it. And yes I know how depressing it can be after losing a game.

Tigerfan96
03-28-2007, 06:40 PM
yeah i guess they did fall asleep for 2 periods sounded like the rebels however were the ones getting away with everything... :turkey:
dont fall into depression yet guys...jees it was only one game what are you gonna do in 2 more...(hopefully anyhow)

Tigerfan96
03-28-2007, 09:27 PM
so much for the 2 game thing :burningma ...i think i might fall into depression now ha

Tiger Trauma
03-28-2007, 10:35 PM
Yeah we could have taken a stranglehold on the series, but instead the tigers let a 2 goal lead slip into a 2 goal deficit.

I didnt watch the game but it sounded like our goaltender had a poor game.

Game 5 is gonna be a gooder.

Tigerfan96
03-28-2007, 10:56 PM
i hate sayin things like this cause one player cant make a team but i realy think that the tigers would have done a much better job at holding on to that lead with dorsett in the lineup... he gives offense but would been a pain in the ass for the rebels all series let alone all night... but it shapen out to be one hell of a series

snapshot
03-29-2007, 06:49 AM
i hate sayin things like this cause one player cant make a team but i realy think that the tigers would have done a much better job at holding on to that lead with dorsett in the lineup

I think 1 player can make the difference, having Hanzal back in the line up made an impact. Now we're down to the best of 3, who woulda thought, game on! yeehoo