PDA

View Full Version : Hate to say it

ointhecreek
03-29-2007, 11:41 AM
and you can call me names but I think this series is done. After watching last nights game I don't think this team has the heart to come back. They just don't seem to have the desire anymore. To much standing around and watching the Pats skate circles around them. That being said, I have enjoyed the season and look forward to next season in a revamped CCC. I will continue to support this team with season ticket, calender, etc. no matter who is coaching or on the board of governors, because I AM A BRONCO FAN!

Fight Guy
03-29-2007, 01:32 PM
I watched the game on the interweb last night, and there were a couple of times where I noticed a Bronco coming in hard and trying to make a play...then he just kinda gave up it seemed.

dubfan
03-29-2007, 02:37 PM
I saw the game on the web as well. Its called a controlled forecheck or trap, whatever you want to call it, if the first foreward doesnt have a very good opportunity to give pressure or cause a turn over they peel back and do the 1-2-2. I believe the games have been fairly close and the difference from Game 2 to the other games is that Swift cant maintain the momentum for long stretches or after they score they take a penalty and even if Regina doesnt score the momentum changes. The Swift PK has been good but the PP has to be better at getting set up. I bet game 5 will be the best game of the series, which ever team wins.

Scout
03-29-2007, 06:30 PM
Although it would be tough it's not impossible. I agree tho it will be an uphill battle but never say can't. The Pats have a very good team and they are playing as a team. Rowat is also playing awesome. Good luck Broncos.

Scout

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
03-29-2007, 08:05 PM
and you can call me names but I think this series is done. After watching last nights game I don't think this team has the heart to come back. They just don't seem to have the desire anymore. To much standing around and watching the Pats skate circles around them. That being said, I have enjoyed the season and look forward to next season in a revamped CCC. I will continue to support this team with season ticket, calender, etc. no matter who is coaching or on the board of governors, because I AM A BRONCO FAN!

Agreed O. To me it seemed our goaltending was our downfall in the series. We had a great start to Game 3, but couldn't stop shots when it really mattered. Moir was a good goalie at times during the regular season, but it seems he just can't get it done in the playoffs.

Here's hoping we can at least try to come back, but at this point it'll be tough. Excited for next year though.

GO BRONCOS GO!

ointhecreek
03-29-2007, 08:48 PM
Nothing would make me happier then for them to prove me wrong but I don't think they have it in them anymore. I could go to another game.

Broncs in RD
03-30-2007, 12:28 AM
I will never say never, but we have a huge hill to climb. I agree our Goaltending has been awfull this series especially for a 20 year old goalie he needed to be the difference maker. Nelson needs to pick it up as a leader and a scoring leader. Great job Schendo for playing with passion as well as Rumsey. Hey no matter what happens our future looks extemely bright for this club if I am not living in Swift next hockey season again I too will support this team with buying the calender, education lottery and apperal and if I am back in the creek count me in for 2 season tickets, heck I may even buy a set and give them to a family that can't afford them if I can't get the misses to move to the creek. Prove us wrong boys battle hard. BRONCOS 4 LIFE

Johnsy05
03-30-2007, 05:23 PM
Any chance we see yonkman tonight? i don't see why they wouldn't start yonkman we are battling for our playoff lives and moir isn't getting the job done i don't care if hes a great guy and is 20 years old or watever yonkman is a gamer and deserves a shot after all he is the future in between the pipes. I say go ahead start yonkman theres nothing to lose.

Scout
03-30-2007, 05:48 PM
Let Yonkman have the experiance of a play-off game. See what he can do and hope for the best. If he gets to jittery then put Kyle back in. Yonks is our future and its time for him to shine between the pipes.

Scout

Moose Mcthang
03-30-2007, 09:27 PM
BOOK IT FOR GAME 6! Whoever the color guy was today said it best, "the Broncos have nothing to lose now". Huge win tonight and I agree the Broncos need their goaltending to steal a couple now for them. BALLS TO THE WALL BOYS! GO BRONCOS!

Broncs in RD
03-31-2007, 12:05 AM
Great win boys!!!!! woohoo If Nelson gos the Broncos go great game Nelson and Moir. Schendo keeps on rollin; grat to see.

ointhecreek
03-31-2007, 10:13 AM
Great to see they proved me wrong for one more game anyway! Now why can't they play like that at home? Oh, well, I get to go to another game. Anyone know where I can get one of those long horns? I lost my voice last game and need something to make noise. One of those horns would be perfect since everyone tells me I'm full of hot air! haha

Chuckles
03-31-2007, 12:47 PM
I think i was told it was dollarama in the mall had them .. but i 'm not forsure on that.. but like a buck for a horn can't go wrong with that.. i know what your saying about loosing your voice.. that game killed it go. .but i will be ready for game six.. LETS BE LOUD......LETS GO........ BRONCOS