PDA

View Full Version : Hawks vs Timberwolves

grainbear
03-29-2007, 04:37 PM
Win no playoff hockey in Lethbridge I took in the bantam aaa final . Wow what a game , fast ,physical and the Pac goalie was unbelievable in there win in overtime , he stopped 63 shots. i thought I was at a scouting convention as I could not believe the scouts that were in attendence both from the WHL and also from the AJHL. If these players are any indication of what we will see in a couple of years in our league I am lining up now to get my season tickets. Ran into Moose Jaws scout going to the can and made the comment that you either had to be be a Warrier of Cane to get through the trap in the doorway and he just about split a gut. Great season Hawks and also Pac , I know we will see a number of you taken in the upcoming draft .

loudi94
03-29-2007, 11:47 PM
Look for Ross to go top 5 easy. I also talked with the Moose Jaw scouts and they doubt he'll be there come the 5th pick. They asked lots of questions about Deagle and some see Gal as a potential steal if he doesn't go in the first 2 rounds.

It's a shame they lost. If the goaltending wouldn't have let them down, this team would have been favoured along with Burnaby for the Western Canadian Championship.

Nielson11
03-30-2007, 11:22 AM
hey guys, I too figure Ross will go top five but ISS just released their WHL top ten Bantam rankings and no one from Lethbridge is in their top ten.

Talking with Stasiuk on Wednesday he figures the Canes will have a shot at one of the two Lethbridge gunners at 6.

Do you think if Renners or Ross is still around at 6 the Canes would snatch them up?

I've heard alot of good things about Gal as well.

loudi94
03-30-2007, 08:01 PM
hey guys, I too figure Ross will go top five but ISS just released their WHL top ten Bantam rankings and no one from Lethbridge is in their top ten.

Talking with Stasiuk on Wednesday he figures the Canes will have a shot at one of the two Lethbridge gunners at 6.

Do you think if Renners or Ross is still around at 6 the Canes would snatch them up?

I've heard alot of good things about Gal as well.
Looking at what these 3 can bring in the future as opposed to what they're doing now, I'd say Gal has the potential to be the best of the bunch. Maybe take him with the second first rounder. It would be nice to see him follow in his dad's footsteps. I think Reners overachieved and Ross will be gone before #6. I'd really like them to take as many of these guys as they can. Deagle, Hirsche, etc.