PDA

View Full Version : Game 6 Game 6 Game 6

Scout
03-30-2007, 10:06 PM
The boys did it tonight and pulled off a 3-2 win over the Regina Pats to push the heaviley favored Pats to a 6th game. Game 6 to be played Sunday night with i'm guessing a 7 p.m. start. Get your tickets earley and i hope we pull out a win to force a game 7. The place should be rocking. Congrats guys.

Scout

Big Ern
03-31-2007, 01:41 AM
Just got home, and the guys pulled in right behind me. I am sure glad I made that trip!!

The boys played unbelievable! And never mind the Civic Centre, but tonight, we had the Brandt Centre rocking! Our fan bus fans were all half cut (sorry) HAHA!!! and they were amazing, especially when we lined up to give the guys a cheer boarding the bus. Everybody stood there while the guys boarded the bus, and just ROARED! It was amazing! LOL I would have gone on the bus, but the earliest I could leave was 4:30. The Bus left at 3:45. Again, I'm glad I went. That was a showing of pride. Our guys have character. So do our fans. No one even responded, when one a**hole told us to f*ck off, and shook his middle finger at us. We just kept on cheering. Also, when we were taunted with shouts of, "Graham James...Graham James." Ridiculous. Abseloutely ridiculous! Anyhow, can that. The guys did us proud. We have a game six!!

My birthday is tomorrow. I don't know what I'm gonna do yet. I'm thinking I'll relax, and watch BORAT. HA HA HA HA!!!

Cya all at the CCC on Sunday. Bring your best noise-makers.

LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!

SectionNDeserter
03-31-2007, 07:00 AM
Also, when we were taunted with shouts of, "Graham James...Graham James."Don't feel bad Ern, the New York Rangers fans to this day still use the taunt "Potvin sucks!" against the Islanders, and he hasn't been playing in the NHL for nearly 20 years!

Johnsy05
03-31-2007, 08:10 AM
Don't feel bad Ern, the New York Rangers fans to this day still use the taunt "Potvin sucks!" against the Islanders, and he hasn't been playing in the NHL for nearly 20 years!

Hmm actually potvin's last season was 03-04 more like 3 or 4 years ago ;)

Johnsy05
03-31-2007, 08:13 AM
Just got home, and the guys pulled in right behind me. I am sure glad I made that trip!!

The boys played unbelievable! And never mind the Civic Centre, but tonight, we had the Brandt Centre rocking! Our fan bus fans were all half cut (sorry) HAHA!!! and they were amazing, especially when we lined up to give the guys a cheer boarding the bus. Everybody stood there while the guys boarded the bus, and just ROARED! It was amazing! LOL I would have gone on the bus, but the earliest I could leave was 4:30. The Bus left at 3:45. Again, I'm glad I went. That was a showing of pride. Our guys have character. So do our fans. No one even responded, when one a**hole told us to f*ck off, and shook his middle finger at us. We just kept on cheering. Also, when we were taunted with shouts of, "Graham James...Graham James." Ridiculous. Abseloutely ridiculous! Anyhow, can that. The guys did us proud. We have a game six!!

My birthday is tomorrow. I don't know what I'm gonna do yet. I'm thinking I'll relax, and watch BORAT. HA HA HA HA!!!

Cya all at the CCC on Sunday. Bring your best noise-makers.

LET'S GO SWIFTY!!!

Good job to Big Ern and the rest of the bronco fan's in attendance at a couple diffrent times i could hear you guys over the webcast Go Bronco's Go.

Sure the pats have alot better attendance than what the broncos do even though there city is slightly bigger :p but come on regina what's the sence of filling that rink if no ones gonna make any noise.

Toswammi
03-31-2007, 09:54 AM
\
The boys played unbelievable! And never mind the Civic Centre, but tonight, we had the Brandt Centre rocking! Our fan bus fans were all half cut (sorry) HAHA!!! \

Only half cut Ern? Then on the way home some of them where only half passed out? LOL

The game itself was awesome. I know that the entire rink could hear us. Its amazing when like 1% of the rink accounts for like 99% of the noise!!!! As for the response we got...well we were cursed out, flipped off, had garbage thrown in our second, etc. (At least Rob didnt get spit on this game...happend game 1).
Its ok, the bus was given one of the 3 stars by the team.
The boys played a great game, play like that again on Sunday and we will be heading back to Regina with you guys for game 7.

Flathead
03-31-2007, 10:32 AM
Hmm actually potvin's last season was 03-04 more like 3 or 4 years ago ;)
I'm pretty sure he's talking about Denis Potvin, not Felix. Unless the ;) mesns that you knew that already. Probally does, sorry.

Fight Guy
03-31-2007, 02:18 PM
Good job to Big Ern and the rest of the bronco fan's in attendance at a couple diffrent times i could hear you guys over the webcast Go Bronco's Go.

Sure the pats have alot better attendance than what the broncos do even though there city is slightly bigger :p but come on regina what's the sence of filling that rink if no ones gonna make any noise.
Yeah...that's the problem when a good core of the fan base are elders. It's sad that the place listens to the old peoples whines and have horns and things of such banned. Believe me, it's certainly a shame. And again...a decent amount of years with a not so decent team will help with a lack of cheering now a days.

JDubb
03-31-2007, 07:32 PM
As for the response we got...well we were cursed out, flipped off, had garbage thrown in our second, etc. (At least Rob didnt get spit on this game...happend game 1).

As a season ticket holder of the Pats, I am embarrassed that this happens at the Brandt. It is unfortunate that fans can't be mature enough for people to cheer for the other team. Other than general poking fun comments, I have never had or given anything rude in visiting rinks (only been to a couple though).

The Swift fans last night were definitely loud and on this night there team was definitely better. If the Pats would have squeaked out a win, it wouldn't have been completely earned. Sometimes those things happen, but last night it did not.

I was going to make the trip to Swift tomorrow, but decided to get the webcast and have friends over instead. Hopefully the quality is good. Game 3 was great, game 4 somewhat choppy, so we will see what happens.

I am obviously hoping for a Pats win, but more importantly a good effort from both sides.

ointhecreek
03-31-2007, 08:56 PM
I hope everyone got their tickets. When I picketed up mine just before noon there was a continuous stream of people and was told that there was a long line first thing this morning. If they don't announce a sell out there is something definitely wrong. The barn is gonna be a-rockin' yeehoo

GBG BLEED BLUE
03-31-2007, 09:52 PM
Yeah...that's the problem when a good core of the fan base are elders. It's sad that the place listens to the old peoples whines and have horns and things of such banned. Believe me, it's certainly a shame. And again...a decent amount of years with a not so decent team will help with a lack of cheering now a days.
So that is why they banned noise makers in the Brandt Centre :burningma

This Swift Current/Regina thing,does this stuff happen during the season? I would think not as bad,it almost sounds as bad(if not worse) then the PA/Saskatoon crap that happened in the playoffs 2 years ago,stuff thrown,ect ect.

Anyways this series is shaping up to be an awesome series,I went to game #2 in Regina and that was fun,if there is a game #7 that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sark15
03-31-2007, 11:46 PM
I went to game #2 in Regina and that was fun,if there is a game #7 that would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first, game two in reggy was fun cause the Broncos won, right!! And second, come down to swift tomo night and see what a real barn sounds like! and third, there WILL be a game 7!