PDA

View Full Version : Game six is necessary

Scout
03-31-2007, 06:37 PM
I was at the ticket office today and you could hardly find a parking spot. I talked to a couple guys at the office and they said at one point they were lined up all the way to the back office for tickets. Hey bumped into O in the creek and had a nice little chat on how both of us are surprised but happy we won and get to see another game. From what i saw it looks like it should be another sell out.

Game #6 Is Necessary
MAR 31 - The Swift Current Broncos managed to walk out of Regina with a 3-2 victory on Friday night, sending the Bronco fans in attendance into a frenzy. The victory, the Broncos 2nd of the series in Regina, has now forced a game 6 to take place on Sunday, April 1st, 2007 at 7:00pm.

Tickets will be on sale on Saturday from 10:00am to 5:00pm at the Broncos Souvenir Store on the #4 highway bypass at the Pratt building. Tickets will also be on sale on game day (Sunday) from 10:00pm to game time.

Season ticket holders have until 12:00pm (noon) on Sunday to reserve their seat. At 12:01pm, all tickets will be released to the general public.

To reserve your tickets call the Broncos Ticket Office at 773-1509 or stop by either of the above stated locations during the appropriate time.