PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Raiders

Drop em' eh
03-31-2007, 10:25 PM
CONGRATULATIONS RAIDERS on a job well done for the season. For a team that was pegged to finish last, and for a team with 11 rookies and one of the youngest teams in the league, hold your heads up boys, and be proud of what you have accomplished in the face of adversity, you have come a long way this year!! :clap:

It may take a while for the dissapoinment to subside before you realize that you have accomplished a lot this year, but know this, us RAIDER fans are proud of what you have accomplished this year and are looking forward to next year.
applause

Hats off to Deckert for way he played through the year after coming back, good luck in your future hockey endeavors! applause

And to Mike Hellyer for the way he rose to the occassion this year to lead this young squad by example. applause

We'll miss both these guys.

OpenFivehole
04-01-2007, 12:01 AM
Do you see Aime as the starter next year?

Drop em' eh
04-01-2007, 12:10 AM

Yes, I do, unless there is a trade for an experienced tender, but i don't see the need for one as i think he should be given the opportunity to be the #1 tender for us.

hockey24_7
04-01-2007, 01:12 AM
Great job this year boys, I notice trach didnt play again.. :( but what do you do.
I noticed the same. I know PA was down a defense player, but Palazo played as a forward so why not play Trach since he is a forward. They could of used that extra toughness out there and he's been playing decent. There is no figuring out Anholt. Hopefully him and his old (odd) ways are gone for next year. Would like to see Dave behind the bench as coach. I think he would be a great coach. Anyone else agree?

AND congrats to the Raiders for a great year. applause It had it's ups and downs, but it was a great ride. You proved a lot of people wrong that you were going to end up at the bottom of the league. Prince Albert should be proud of how you did. :clap: And to Jesse and Mike, all the best to you both in your hockey careers and future. You will be missed.

Dwight Schrute
04-01-2007, 05:05 AM
i for one am in no way dissapointed in this season. we got unexpected offense (depape) toughness(vann) reliabilitly(lamb,gross) and have a great future. props to you boys (although i still think the gauthier suspension ia a load of horsecrap).
im proud !
ps i pray anholt (especially) and also clarke are gone next year

fan22
04-02-2007, 05:44 PM
He will do fine..must be still kickin their buts for losing tokarski, he was unreal in the playoff run in Spoke.

raider guy
04-02-2007, 07:47 PM
How did we lose tokarski, spokane picked him up right off the bat, when he was playing for the mintos?

fan22
04-02-2007, 08:09 PM
How did we lose tokarski, spokane picked him up right off the bat, when he was playing for the mintos?
I should refraise that..guess you cant lose him if you never had him.. He played with Mintos 04/05 and 05/06. Spokane didnt list him until Jan/06..Raiders had Felske on their list- who was tokarskis backup..make any sense to you why they kept Felske on and didnt list tokarski? He was under pa's nose.

Knuckle Chucker
04-02-2007, 08:46 PM
I should refraise that..guess you cant lose him if you never had him.. He played with Mintos 04/05 and 05/06. Spokane didnt list him until Jan/06..Raiders had Felske on their list- who was tokarskis backup..make any sense to you why they kept Felske on and didnt list tokarski? He was under pa's nose.

That seems to happen a lot. For every Matt Robertson there is a Tyler Fiddler who is now the property of the Hitmen...right under our noses.

Dwight Schrute
04-02-2007, 09:51 PM
the hitmen had tokarski listed before. him and hewson attended hitmen camp last year. both were cut, then hewson walked on in camp with the raiders. after tokarski was dropped by the hitmen. chiefs picked him up

fan22
04-03-2007, 05:46 AM
the hitmen had tokarski listed before. him and hewson attended hitmen camp last year. both were cut, then hewson walked on in camp with the raiders. after tokarski was dropped by the hitmen. chiefs picked him up
Tokarski was Never with the hitmen, he went to their camp that was it. Ask Tim Leonard. Spoke was first. Doesnt matter, good thing you got Matt at least - he is awsome!!

Dwight Schrute
04-03-2007, 06:25 PM
there are lots of mintos this year that are unprotected, hopefully clark got to see enough of them to see the talent out there....and maybe the coaching ?
im hoping for the coaching more then anything