PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know the order of............

shushu
04-01-2007, 12:51 PM
the upcoming bantum draft ? and or euro draft? if anyone does thank in advance........................................... . :thumb:

rinkrat
04-01-2007, 01:29 PM
The Euro draft order is here.
http://www.whlfans.ca/showthread.php?t=11624

scroll down a few posts,NW Bruin has the list.

grainbear
04-06-2007, 07:01 PM
Not sure when we will pick in the european draft but I am sure it will be two players that are represented by Robert Spalenka. In Thursdays Lethbridge Hearld Trevor Kenney stated the following " The Canes could have participated last summer and obtained a player with bigger offensive upside than Lukas Vantuch,who we acquired from Calgary but the move helped solididfy the relationship with Sapalenka who also represents Kudelka as well. The key to the European draft is having contacts with reputable agensts who will guarantee quality players make the move from overseas is crucial. Stasiuk stated the Key is knowing who's coming over and who's available . " Spalenka has stated that Lethbridge is a place where he would like to place his players.

shushu
04-06-2007, 10:09 PM
Not sure when we will pick in the european draft but I am sure it will be two players that are represented by Robert Spalenka. In Thursdays Lethbridge Hearld Trevor Kenney stated the following " The Canes could have participated last summer and obtained a player with bigger offensive upside than Lukas Vantuch,who we acquired from Calgary but the move helped solididfy the relationship with Sapalenka who also represents Kudelka as well. The key to the European draft is having contacts with reputable agensts who will guarantee quality players make the move from overseas is crucial. Stasiuk stated the Key is knowing who's coming over and who's available . " Spalenka has stated that Lethbridge is a place where he would like to place his players.

lets hope this statement holds some water. with the exception of a few teams with big league relations, alot of dub team are blind to the euro draft. i was wondering why the canes would take calgary's leftovers but it becomes apparently clear it was a matter of you scatch my back and i'l scatch your's. with a tie to the euro's, the canes can draft players and have some assurance they will show up. i still believe roy is a good man for the gm job . as for dyck here's hopeing he prooves us all wrong next year..............GO CANES GO. :thumb:

Porkchop
04-07-2007, 01:05 PM
i still believe roy is a good man for the gm job, moves like this assure me he is on top of things time and time again. as for dyck here's hopeing he prooves us all wrong next year..............GO CANES GO. :thumb:
I don't think dyck is the major problem here. Its goes deeper to the gm and some of his hirings, player pick-ups, and interference with the coaching duties. Stasiuk is no coach and never has been so why is it acceptable for him to brutalize his coaching staff and players - hey T. Kenney? On the other hand I hear farmanara is going back to school (smart move), who are our 3 20's for next year because that is looking like an achilles heal. The very good teams always have good skilled 20's. This is another area that makes one wonder about this gm ability to manage.

grainbear
04-08-2007, 10:07 AM
I think that dietrich will be back , and if King does not get a job in the AHL he will be back as well. As for Farmanara , if he wants to come back it is his postion to be held. If he does not there are a lot of 1987 ,s available look only to Brandon and Medicine Hat as an example of teams that carried a lot of 19 year old players who will be available. Also a posssibility is an older European with goal scoring ability