PDA

View Full Version : Good effort Broncos

luv_the_pats
04-01-2007, 09:57 PM
yeehoo REGINA PATS ROCK yeehoo ROD PEDERSEN ROCKS yeehoo

ointhecreek
04-01-2007, 10:12 PM
yeehoo REGINA PATS ROCK yeehoo ROD PEDERSEN ROCKS yeehoo
And you're such a classy winner. Typical. Congrats Pats. It was an excellent game. The Broncos did us proud.

Fight Guy
04-01-2007, 10:16 PM
They played very well for being written off by most. :thumb:

JDubb
04-01-2007, 10:20 PM
I thought the Broncos played very well and hard right to the end. Even after losing a couple players to injury. Keen (I think that is his name) didn't mention anything about Leovold, but lots about Rumsey. I am sure Leovold didn't return after blocking the shot either.

Good effor to both teams. It was a good series. applause

sark15
04-01-2007, 10:22 PM
The boys played awesome tonight, well done! Good luck Pats in the following round of the playoffs.

Your team won, we got that, don't be turkeys about it :turkey: congrats!

Good luck to moir, rums and schendo in the future. Any word on Rums yet??
He was in alot of pain for what i could see, hope he's alright.

post any updates on rumsey's condition as you hear about it.

again, well done pats. I'll be cheering for Brandon now, so GO WHEATIES GO!! :clap:

Bran
04-01-2007, 10:26 PM
The Broncos put up a good fight. Congrats on a great series. Rod said Rumsey was on crutches in the stands after the game...hope it's not too serious. It's too bad his junior career had to end that way.

luv_the_pats
04-01-2007, 10:27 PM
:clap: It was a great series :clap: The Bronco's had me worried, they never gave up. And I still think, Pedersen is the best. Hope Rumsay is ok. applause applause applause

nivek_wahs
04-01-2007, 10:51 PM
Just a note: I changed the title as it wasn't necessary... Keep that elsewhere.

All I have to say is great job Broncos... Great effort... Great Series!

Good luck to Rumsey, Schenderling and Moir in their futures.

nivek_wahs
04-02-2007, 06:11 AM
From Keen's Korner...

Myles Rumsey.... tough break. He left the game in the 2nd period with a serious knee injury, the first word from the Broncos is that it could be an MCL injury. Definitely not good news for Myles.

Scout
04-02-2007, 07:15 AM
Thanks for the years of hockey you gave to us. Three great guys who will be hard to replace. You gave Swift Current a big part of your lives and became one of our own in our community. Best of luck with whatever the future brings you.

Scout

luv_the_pats
04-02-2007, 11:03 AM
Just a note: I changed the title as it wasn't necessary... Keep that elsewhere.

All I have to say is great job Broncos... Great effort... Great Series!

Good luck to Rumsey, Schenderling and Moir in their futures.

Typical, you can dish it but can't take it. Whatever. But of course, if the Bronco's would have won last nite you wouldn't have trashed the Pats or their fans. See ya next year :wave:

higgins41
04-02-2007, 11:51 AM
Typical, you can dish it but can't take it. Whatever. But of course, if the Bronco's would have won last nite you wouldn't have trashed the Pats or their fans. See ya next year :wave:
Granted, you are a n00b, but if you knew anything you would know that nivek is a Pats fan. :turkey:

ointhecreek
04-02-2007, 12:08 PM
There is trash talk (all in fun) during the playoffs, but there is such a thing as being a gracious winner with a little class. That's what this forum is all about. Makes it more enjoyable then other boards for people that want it that way. The mods do a pretty good job IMO.

Scout
04-02-2007, 02:13 PM
For your info Nivek Wahs is the mod of the Pats forum and is a die hard Pat supporter. Do your homework before bombarding a Mod.

Scout

Fight Guy
04-02-2007, 03:36 PM
For your info Nivek Wahs is the mod of the Pats forum and is a die hard Pat supporter. Do your homework before bombarding a Mod.

ScoutHAHAHA...no kidding. applause

Flathead
04-02-2007, 06:03 PM
Last nights game was one of the most entertaining games I've seen in a long time. the Broncos, outplayed, out-hit, out-shot and deserved the win, but couldn't outscore the Pats. Great game guys, best of luck to the Pats on the rest of the playoffs.
To Moir, Rumsey and Schendo, all the best in whatever you guys chose to do and thanks for many great memories.

Fight Guy
04-02-2007, 06:38 PM
I can probably guarantee that it would have been a different game had the Pats not been killing off penalties the whole game. It certainly dulled down their game. I still think it is ridiculous how the game was called, but again, I'll leave it at that. But, I will also again, say that because of what they had to battle through, they were just as deserving. But either way...it was a very good game.

Toswammi
04-02-2007, 07:57 PM
I can probably guarantee that it would have been a different game had the Pats not been killing off penalties the whole game. It certainly dulled down their game. I still think it is ridiculous how the game was called, but again, I'll leave it at that. But, I will also again, say that because of what they had to battle through, they were just as deserving. But either way...it was a very good game.
Actually i thought that the game wasnt that badly officiated. Some calls were weak, yes. But the Pats did make a lot of mental mistakes and were caught.

d-man
04-02-2007, 07:59 PM
Actually i thought that the game wasnt that badly officiated. Some calls were weak, yes. But the Pats did make a lot of mental mistakes and were caught.

Impossible with Savage and Rainman but I have to agree they let them play. Broncos were extremely disciplined, skated away after each whistle, didn't get into pushing and shoving... Savage must have been lost!

nivek_wahs
04-03-2007, 04:41 AM
Typical, you can dish it but can't take it. Whatever. But of course, if the Bronco's would have won last nite you wouldn't have trashed the Pats or their fans. See ya next year :wave:When I read this I couldn't stop laughing! I think at the time it might have been a lack of sleep but then I read it again and I still can't stop laughing! :D

Thanks to higgins, Scout and Fight Guy that made the effort to report that i am indeed a Pats fan... In the right part of the screen in my posts it even says I am from Regina and been a season ticket holder for all of my 28 years :spineyes: .

With all the trash talking (fun banter or not) that was going on from BOTH sides I thought it was only reasonable to change the title of the thread as the series is over and the title was unecessary. Everyone talks about the lack of class shown by their teams or fans and the title change was a show of class. The Broncos fans knew their team lost and there was no need to be stupid about it. It was a hard fought battle that could have gone either way.

Kevin