PDA

View Full Version : Billsten?

BillstenBuddy
04-02-2007, 08:07 PM
So where is Billsten? Don't see him listed anywhere? Hurt?

Bomber
04-02-2007, 08:40 PM
He was a game time decision tonight and obviously couldn't go.

Now Busto with the knee, it's looking ugly.

fightstrap50
04-02-2007, 10:48 PM
Yeah what another huge hit to the bench in Busto going out. I sincerely hope he's ok. What a crappy way to go out by a little odd collision on the leg.

The one good thging to look at in this is the ICE have had to play with adversity all year with key guys getting major injuires. The team and the blue line especially stepped it up tonight to fill his big skates, way to go guys, well done getting the win tmoight to force a game 7 in front of your loud and proud fans!

GO ICE GO!!!

Homer J
04-03-2007, 08:09 PM
Just happened to be at practice today and Billsten was out there and not in a red jersey seemed to look ok and from what I gather he will be in tomorrow nights line up which will be a plus since Mike Busto is now out but I did hear thru the grapevine that hes ok , but not sure if this means he could play or his injury isnt serious but only temporary.

Go ICE GO !!! nhl

ps ; We have to remember to start the ICE chant early like last Sat as the boys could hear the noise from there dressing room and it definitely helps to get them reved up ICE ! ICE ! ICE !.......