PDA

View Full Version : Tigers Win Game 7

Tiger Trauma
04-03-2007, 10:04 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I thought red deer played real good hockey, in the first period and a half. They were getting better chances, but keetley came up big.

Midway through the second, the momentum turned and the tigers were pouring on the heat.

The sauer, wasden line, stepped up thier game big time.

Congrats tigers, heal up and get ready for game 1 of the second round. Those pats are probably taking notes, and they will be ready for us.

Fight Guy
04-04-2007, 12:07 AM
Hmmm...weird. Don't visit this forum to often!

This could be a very good series. Last time they played was apparently a very good game by both teams. Kinda hard to say how this series will go as these teams have hardly played each other. Something like four games all year...and three of them were in the first half when the Pats were a different team. It's kinda hard to say how these teams will match up now. The Pats are definitely going to have to play there best for sure though. I think it is going to be a really good series!

Tiger Trauma
04-04-2007, 02:03 AM
The tigers may have a few bumps and bruises from the previous round, while regina has had the chance to take a few days off and be ready.

I do remember thinking in the regular season regina could be a tough team come playoff time.

Medicine Hat---5------at------Regina--------2 --Final
Regina---------1------at------Medicine Hat--4 --Final
Medicine Hat -- 4-----at------ Regina--------0 --Final November 8th
Regina-------- 1 ----at------Medicine Hat-- 3--Final Feb, 17th

Medicine Hat had the advantage in the regular season, but as we saw with red deer it dont mean squat in the playoffs. This series will be another good battle

Bran
04-04-2007, 12:11 PM
The tigers may have a few bumps and bruises from the previous round, while regina has had the chance to take a few days off and be ready.

I do remember thinking in the regular season regina could be a tough team come playoff time.

Medicine Hat---5------at------Regina--------2 --Final
Regina---------1------at------Medicine Hat--4 --Final
Medicine Hat -- 4-----at------ Regina--------0 --Final November 8th
Regina-------- 1 ----at------Medicine Hat-- 3--Final Feb, 17th

Medicine Hat had the advantage in the regular season, but as we saw with red deer it dont mean squat in the playoffs. This series will be another good battle
That looks pretty bad! If you take into account that three of those games were before Christmas, though, and look at how far the Pats have come since then...it doesn't mean much. They're a completely different team. And the last game was 2-1 until a late PP goal by the tigers, if I'm not mistaken? With a very young Bosch in his first ever WHL game. A lot of people have already written them off, and that's when they seem to perform their best. I think this will be a good series!

Fight Guy
04-04-2007, 05:55 PM
Yeah, there is really only one game to compare these two teams, and that was a good game with the Pats playing rookie Bosch. I think either way, it will be a great series!