PDA

View Full Version : Phew...Glad that is over with...

Teaps
03-02-2005, 11:55 PM
Probably the most un-entertaining game in Prospera All year...Wow...no intensity until the last 5 minutes when the chiefs realized "uh oh, were down 2 goals" I'm sleepy now. Goodnight...LOL

mccabe23
03-03-2005, 12:35 AM
I've NEVER seen so many missed passes in one game! And no D-man from any team could keep the puck in! Brutal, brutal game. But we got the two points. Ugly but we won. Little disappointed to see Sylvester get three shifts all game. He has played well and never got a chance tonight. He had more shifts versus Koots! What's up with that? :burningma

Jovorock
03-03-2005, 07:18 AM
What drove me nuts was Comeau. one play he had three chances to get the puck out of the defensive zone, but he couldn't because of him being lazy. When he does that stuff why does Truitt continue to play a guy who is lazy?

Watt had a good game and couldn't be blamed on the Howarth or Bodie goals, they were great.

When a game is lacking in intensity why don't you give the Cutter, Slyvester and Bauer more than three shifts? When they were out there at least they skated and hit?

It's a win but better do better in Vancouver Saturday.

Sput
03-03-2005, 02:56 PM
Sounds like it was a bit of a no hitter. So much for my theory of Spoke coming up here battered and bruised. :( Oh well, maybe I can hope for bus legs now. Ya thats it. Bus legs. :D

mccabe23
03-03-2005, 03:06 PM
There were a few nice hits but they were few and far between. Spurgeon had a beauty of a hit against the end boards in the first. Can't recall who he hit though. Sylvester also dished out a nice one too. Watt always seems to be easy to get off his game. He's got a short fuse. I think if PG can get to Watt early and harass him, they may have a good chance of winning. Did anyone see Watt grab the stick of a Rocket after the last goal and snap it in half against the post? Funny stuff!

Sput
03-03-2005, 03:36 PM
I remember Billy Thompson doing the same thing to a Seattle player's stick after a goal in the playoffs, and the Seattle trainer went ballistic! I couldn't believe how snakey the guy went. I still thought it was good for a laugh though.

kelownakarl
03-03-2005, 06:30 PM
I remember Billy Thompson doing the same thing to a Seattle player's stick after a goal in the playoffs, and the Seattle trainer went ballistic! I couldn't believe how snakey the guy went. I still thought it was good for a laugh though.

Maybe he went nuts because they were over their stick budget for that year? LOL :laugh: