PDA

View Full Version : Pats/Tigers series on TV?

nivek_wahs
04-05-2007, 02:02 AM
www.rodpedersen.com

- I may be on vacation, but am still breaking news. So many of you have written regarding Pats' playoff coverage on television ... well Access 7 (via Shaw) will be broadcasting each and every game of the Pats/Medicine Hat Tigers second round series. It sucks for us at CKRM, but hopefully you'll turn the sound down and listen to us. Y'er welcome.If this is true... WOOOOHOOOO!!!!

Golks
04-05-2007, 02:24 AM
www.rodpedersen.com

If this is true... WOOOOHOOOO!!!!

I just read that as well. Maybe it is a regional Access/Shaw deal for just Regina and Med. Hat?

nivek_wahs
04-05-2007, 03:22 AM
I just read that as well. Maybe it is a regional Access/Shaw deal for just Regina and Med. Hat?I don't know... but if it's on tv it will be AWESOME punk rock

GBG BLEED BLUE
04-05-2007, 08:42 AM
BUT I think I am stuck in the dark here as far as TV goes because I have Bell Express Vu,and the channel guide has some ACCESS channels,but I do not think they will show any games(but I have my fingers crossed) So I guess I will settle for the Pats Broadcast on CKRM,and hopefully going to a game or 2 live at the Brandt Centre(A.K.A the Orange Top)

P.S: I like the one commerical that is played during the Pats games where someone calls this guy,his the answering machine picks up,and says something like: Hey it's (insert the guys name here I am at the Brandt Centre watching the Pats play and having a cold one,and then he goes on to list his friends,and gives them directions as to what to do. I really like this on and wish the Blades could do something like it but the chances of that happening are not very likely.

Golks
04-05-2007, 10:49 AM
Booooo!

Rod's Blog:

Uh Oh

DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER!

I've just been informed from the Pats' office that Shaw has elected to drop their coverage of the Pats/Tigers' series and go with the Vancouver Giants' series.

This is news to me, because during the Swift Current series I was told BY SHAW that they wanted hi-lites of the Pats/Broncos because they were going to carry our Round 2 series.

Let the email-writing campaign begin! JUST NOT TO ME!

Dangit. I thought just maybe we would get to see the games.

hobster
04-05-2007, 01:58 PM
dang it sure sucks having sask tell max this time of the season i would have loved to catch some pats games regina is our only sask team left so go pats go and this is coming from a blades fan so that means alot lol yeehoo

nivek_wahs
04-05-2007, 05:49 PM
Booo!! I knew it was to good to be true!