PDA

View Full Version : wow - WHAT WAS THAT

bronconeer
03-03-2005, 11:05 AM
Bronco's - What the hell are you doing? Good thing the fans could buy beer and for your sake hope they forget about that pooooor effort. The vets on the bench waiting for what????????

CHtoo
03-03-2005, 11:37 AM
First period was fine but as soon as Lethbridge scored you could see the deflation. It is obvious we need some scorers and not just two maybe three.

The most comments I heard about beer in the stands last night was how good looking the sellers were. ;)

Triton
03-03-2005, 04:12 PM
And it doesn't get any easier for you guys when you travel to Brandon on Friday.I know you have had their # this year but I think Brandon will extend their winning streak to 14 games.Sorry S.C fans,just being honest.

Tupac to the Top
03-03-2005, 08:39 PM
First period was fine but as soon as Lethbridge scored you could see the deflation. It is obvious we need some scorers and not just two maybe three.

The most comments I heard about beer in the stands last night was how good looking the sellers were. ;)

Funny you mentioned the deflation. that's the exact words I used to the guy I sit with. At about the 3 minute mark of the 2nd period this team went to sleep and Lethbridge kicked our butts.

Flathead
03-03-2005, 09:37 PM

Not only do we need scorers, ever since Matty was traded we have no one to put any fear in the other teams. I think a tough guy is much needed as well. Defoe apparently needs some lessons. :spineyes: lol. Kudos for at least dropping the mitts and showing that you care(take note DS). Rumsey is tough but is to valueable on the ice, he's a very smart player.

scme
03-03-2005, 10:23 PM
Rumsey did not play well last night (at least in the 3rd) - he almost scored on our net twice, Hengen and Fransoo played their usual game of give the puck away and not get back in time but all everyone ever comments on are the mistakes that Schulz makes. Maybe you should go down to the east end of the rink and watch the first and third periods for the next few games! :confused:

smackitsakic
03-04-2005, 07:45 AM
When it's night time and you look to the sky, what do you see? Your eye is always attracted to the brightest star. This should explain why Fransoo and Hengen avoid the fury of insults on these boards, the same ones that Schulz manages to draw so well. It's expected that Hengen, Fransoo, Defoe etc make these mistakes - How many of them are initially thought to get drafted in the third round? The answer is none.

bronconeer
03-04-2005, 10:39 AM
Fransoo was paired up with Schulz all season and has improved this year as much as Schulz has. Fransoo's draft year was last year.
Hengen is a late 87 therefore he has another year to go before his draft year. Had very limited ice time as a Rookie and has another year to develop.
Dafoe is a rookie - what do you expect?
Sounds like us Bronco fans have forgotten that this year team is young and are building for the future.

Flathead
03-04-2005, 08:48 PM
When it's night time and you look to the sky, what do you see? Your eye is always attracted to the brightest star. This should explain why Fransoo and Hengen avoid the fury of insults on these boards, the same ones that Schulz manages to draw so well. It's expected that Hengen, Fransoo, Defoe etc make these mistakes - How many of them are initially thought to get drafted in the third round? The answer is none.

Very well put. :)