PDA

View Full Version : Tickets???? Anyone?????

Big Ern
04-07-2007, 11:16 AM
I'm desperately looking for just one ticket for tonight. I'd like to make the trip to Med. Hat tonight, but of course it's sold out. Does ANYONE have a ticket???

I'll be online here all morning. PLEASE REPLY!

Big Ern
04-07-2007, 12:06 PM
I'm going to take a big gamble, and make the trip anyway. I hope there are some fans outside the rink who want to sell their tix.

Tigerfan96
04-07-2007, 02:48 PM
if you get down infront of the rink at a reasonable time (4) you have a shot at grabbing a ticket... not gonna say that you will pay door price either

Big Ern
04-08-2007, 01:10 AM
I just got back from Medicine Hat. The trip home was good.

I bought a ticket outside the door two hours before game time from a guy who just stood there. $20...face price. I guess I was lucky.

As far as the experience of seeing a game in the Arena, it's exactly how I pictured it. It was quieter than a tomb for most of the game. It takes something HUGE on the ice to get the fans going even just a little. Even when Tyler Ennis made an unbelievable move and went around THREE Pats defenders to score the eventual game-winning goal, the Arena just got loud fo a second, and then quiet again. Their fans are spoiled. When Regina took a 1-0 lead early in the first, I heard some booing. It was for Matt Keetley (who gave the puck away) because I heard some fans swearing at him behind me. Overall, it was the experience I thought it would be. The Tiger fans are used to winning every game. Lord knows what will happen when they get to a rebuilding stage, as early as next season. They will lose some fans for sure. The biggest problem, is getting out of the parking lot. It's an awful setup. I managed to get out, and drive home though. LOL I wore my Broncos' jacket and cap, and got a few dirty looks from the fans. Overall, I'd say it's ok. I had a reasonably good time.

As far as the game and the series goes, the Tigers will win it in five games or less. They dominated in game #1. They just have way too much debt for this Pats' team.

Tiger Trauma
04-08-2007, 01:46 AM
Big ern i agree with you tonight on the crows noise. For a playoff game that was probably the quietist in the last 4 years. Some nights its like we sit on our hands, some nights we cheer pretty good.

That ennis goal was somthing else. Stickhandled past at least 3 pats, then potted it in the net. The bosch, ennis line was definitely our best line out there tonight.

CatFan
04-08-2007, 11:25 AM
It's like a hangover from the high of Game 7!! We were so pumped for that game that Game 1 was sort of a letdown I guess. Who knows? Anyway Big Ern, last night was not the night to judge our fans, but I agree that we are spoiled. The only thing about rebuilding is that when you are watching young guys develop you appreciate it a little more, and are excited again when they win. Right now it is like we expect perfection every night!! Hopefully Game 2 will be louder because I thought the hockey last night was really entertaining.

Tiger9
04-08-2007, 02:11 PM
Big Ern

I hope there was more than one fan from Swifty wearing a Bronco hat and coat last night, because the one i saw was a skinny dude, standing in the isle between periods picking his nose?? If that is you, your Big Ern handle doesn't suit you...lol!

Glad you were able to find a ticket and take in the game!!

Ennis' goal was a beaut!! One of the nicest goals I have ever seen at the Arena!

Big Ern
04-08-2007, 03:00 PM
Yes, I also saw that guy there. I don't know him. He was wearing a Bronco cap. And no, it's not me. I don't usually pick my nose! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!