PDA

View Full Version : Go Pats Go

Buldog
04-10-2007, 08:52 AM
I'm going to start chanting GO PATS GO before the opening face-off...when the ref (pretty please not Pee Wee) starts his checking with the goal judges...personally I think that the Brandt Centre needs to be loud for the Pats can see we are still with them...maybe if the fans make some noise, the Pats people will stop playing that "Make Some Noise"...joining the chant is free...what do people think??? applause

Bran
04-10-2007, 09:41 AM
I'm going to start chanting GO PATS GO before the opening face-off...when the ref (pretty please not Pee Wee) starts his checking with the goal judges...personally I think that the Brandt Centre needs to be loud for the Pats can see we are still with them...maybe if the fans make some noise, the Pats people will stop playing that "Make Some Noise"...joining the chant is free...what do people think??? applause
If the LP didn't have people believing this was a lost cause before the series ever started, maybe people would show up to games?? You can't criticize fans for not showing up and imply that the team doesn't have a chance in the SAME ARTICLE!

Fight Guy
04-10-2007, 12:36 PM
Ha...how true is that. :dead:

The Pats need to play these games to the end rather than just in spurts. They were able to play with the Tigers much better when they played their 'A' game as well...then it just faded away and the game would turn for the worst again. If the Pats can play a couple full games here at home, then I think the Pats honestly have a chance at possibly tying this series up. Last night, at a few points in the game, then showed they can play with them...they just have to keep it up all game. It's going to be tough, but the Pats just have to play 'balls out' hockey, play a couple full games and perhaps even the series up. If they want a chance at this series, that's what they are going to have to do. I hope Eberle is back tomorrow. Hopefully bring the top line back to character.

And if this doesn't happen, well........I'm hoping for a nice series ending blood bath at the Brandt Center...cause we know either way, these next two home games are going to be even rougher than in the 'Hat. The Pats have always seemed to play harder at home (besides last series :skeptical ), and we can only expect their all around game to be picked up if they want to get back in this series.

patsrock83
04-10-2007, 06:45 PM
Im not sure if you hear but where we sit there is always a guy that yells lets go pats!!! at the end of the anthem and really no one cheers..there is a little spurt but other than that not much but anyway dont hold your breath when no one yells back at you there all boring.

Fight Guy
04-10-2007, 07:23 PM
Meh...it's worth a try!

nivek_wahs
04-11-2007, 12:30 AM
I'm currently resting up my vocal chords lol. I will be yelling until I can't yell anymore!

GO PATS GO!!!!!