PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the great trip to Everett!!

Sput
04-11-2007, 12:26 AM
This is a letter that I have sent in to the Everett Herald. Thanks to everyone we talked to, met, and played hockey against. All of you were great! :thumb:

Dear Editor;
Over the Easter weekend, April 6,7,8, we took a team of 9 and 10 year old hockey players to Everett for some exhibition games against some of their 9/10 year olds. Over-all it was a wonderful trip. Our kids all had a lot of fun playing the Everett kids, and the parents of those kids were great to the Prince George parents that were there. The organizers of Everett Youth Hockey, and those involved in this jamboree, did an amazing job of making us all feel good about making the trip.

Saturday night most of us went to the Silvertips/Cougars game at the EEC. Again, for the most part we had a great time. The few people we dealt with from the Silvertips were really great to deal with, the building is fabulous to watch hockey in, and almost all the fans were warm and very friendly to us. The staff at Turners was awesome to deal with the large group that we had (60+) at dinner, and the food and service was excellent!

Thanks Everett Youth hockey, the Silvertips organization and fans, and the staff at the Holiday Inn and Turners. You helped make a great weekend of hockey that much more enjoyable.

Steve (Sput)& Toni
Pride of Prince George hockey group

Tipped Off
04-11-2007, 12:00 PM
Hey Sput,
Thanks for the compliment. I saw your group over there haveing a great time. With the exception of the outcome, it look slike the kids had fun. I bet they were tired by then...lol!

Rooselk
04-11-2007, 12:04 PM
Glad you folks enjoyed your trip to Everett. I saw your group at the EEC and at Turners before the game. I was impressed with the enthusiasm of the kids. Heck, I even enjoyed the Cougars cheer.