PDA

View Full Version : PC opens at 6 tomorrow

old_time_hockey
04-12-2007, 11:49 PM
Giants are opening the doors at 6pm instead of 6:30pm so fans can catch the start of the Canucks game on the big screens.

Jimmy
04-13-2007, 12:09 AM
I remember them doing that last year after a game... one of the ones where the Canucks got beaten up by Calgary I think? Maybe that was two years ago? I don't follow the Canucks much...

Wait a minute, did they even make the playoffs last year? :(

dondo
04-13-2007, 01:18 AM
^ nope they haven't been in the second season for three years before this season

hmmm.. food for thought OTH -- might get there early and eat at Uncle Ron's place (White Spot burgerness) -- crazy game last night

Priceisright
04-13-2007, 02:05 PM
Giants are opening the doors at 6pm instead of 6:30pm so fans can catch the start of the Canucks game on the big screens.

You can't even see the puck on that damn screen. :laugh: That screen is a joke.

Any word on when the new scoreboard will arrive/installed?

GF71
04-13-2007, 02:37 PM
You can't even see the puck on that damn screen. :laugh: That screen is a joke.

Any word on when the new scoreboard will arrive/installed?

After the WHL playoffs and before the Memorial Cup.

;)

old_time_hockey
04-13-2007, 02:41 PM
Also, if you don't want to watch it on the big screen (I know what you are getting at with the quality), you could always get to the Giants Den right when it opens at 5:30 and scope out a seat right by the TV.

catsfan
04-17-2007, 05:52 PM
Good luck installing the scoeclock. In PG we were supposed to have a jumbotron installed before the start of the season. Then it got delayed until february. Now its before the start of next season. First the ice malfunction against everett and now the scoreclock. Jeez.