PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Michigan

Everett in Michigan
04-16-2007, 07:17 PM
I hope I'm not too late here. My name is Everett and I'm a Plymouth Whalers' fan but for some strange reason, I want the Tips to win the W ;)

I bought a Tips' hat and wore it to the last Whalers' game (when we eliminated Kitchener) so I hope I didn't jinx the team.

Tipped Off
04-16-2007, 09:21 PM
I wouldn't say you jinxed them, but they did get eliminated from the plyoffs tonight. Keep rootin' for the Tips, though. Next season is just 5 months away....lol.

Rooselk
04-17-2007, 01:11 AM
Glad to have you aboard. Admittedly it's not a very good night for Tips fans given that our team has been eliminated from the playoffs. Even so, it's nice to know that there are Tips fans in other parts of the country. For instance the other night I happened to catch an AHL game on television from the east coast and was thrilled when I saw a fan wearing a green Silvertips jersey.

Don't fret. Our team is going to learn a big lesson from what happened tonight. Frankly, they have nobody to blame for this defeat but themselves. But they will respond in a positive way and I think we'll see great things from this team next season.