PDA

View Full Version : Cline & young Sutter

Rebel66
03-03-2005, 09:38 PM
Now that they are with the team for the remainder of the season, as predicted by a number of Rebels fans, what do you see happening with the team? Do they get to play any games at the expense of vets not pulling their weight? If so, do either of them play against the Tigers on national TV? (Now that would be a bold move if ever I saw one.)

Any thoughts?

Tinner
03-03-2005, 11:14 PM
if they do play, that would be the only reason, but I dont see that happening. They are not ready to play at the level. Certainly will have heart and work hard but at the expense of talent, experience and skill of those they replace.

Red celtic
03-03-2005, 11:58 PM
Don't be surprised to see both of these kids in the lineup on friday with the injury problems we have been experencing this could very well happen. Johnson is still listed day to day Henitiuk has been practicing but only for a few days and some of the boys are a little banged up. So one or both of them could be in the lineup on friday. So a better question is who will it be Sutter or Cline if only one plays? ;)

Shinyshoes
03-04-2005, 10:51 AM
My Opinion, I think they both will be in the lineup for Med Hat tonight. Johnson is still out, Henitank is still out, Vandermeer and Kurceba are both still wearing the Yellow (Dont hit me) Jerseys in practice, not to mention that Peiper is suspended for 2 games, and I would think you want to be as healthy going into playoffs as you can be.

Sit the guys who are hurting and let them heal PROPERLY for playoffs. We already have a playoff birth wrapped up, so get healthy and build for the future at the same time.

I think you will see both in the lineup tonight, and both will get some icetime.

Tinner
03-04-2005, 04:13 PM
injuries may put them in the line up, but ice time will be limited.

tazndevil
03-04-2005, 04:44 PM
Hoping for a tie tonight.

You guys win-- you get closer to us.

They win---they pull away from us.

Like the old saying goes---I don't care who wins--as long you end up tied somehow.

Seriously tho.

Good Luck tonight--let us know how the new kids did for ya tonight. Interested to hear how and where they fit on the team with the limited hype they received.

Taz