PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Everett!

PGFlyfisher
04-17-2007, 09:05 AM
A sincere thank you to the Tips and their fans for an outstanding series! Some of the best hockey I' ve seen in my lifetime.
Most of all, I was impressed by the class shown by Tips when all was said and done. Not playing dirty when it looked like it was over and tapping the sticks for the victors was truly sporty! You boys should be proud for all you' ve accomplished this season!
Best of luck to your OA' s and players stepping up to the next level. Look forward to the games next season.

smileyjones
04-17-2007, 10:27 AM
I definitely second that. The Tips showed a great deal of class at the end of the game, as they shook the refs hands, and a few waited on the ice and banged their sticks for the winning team. I also thought it was classy that Constantine had the boys who were not dressed join their teamates for the handshake. Their were some Everett fans sitting not too far in front of us. They were having fun giung back & forth with the PG fans and took the loss in stride (although they were obviously disappointed).

After reading all of this negative tips stuff on the white board it's nice to see maybe things aren't always as they seem.

Great season Tips. Best of luck next year.

catsfan
04-18-2007, 05:57 PM
Tips fans you should be proud. Not only were they the #1 ranked team in the CHl most of the year as well as the WHL reg season champs, I think they were one of the classiest if not THE classiest team in the WHL. Good luck next year.

ihlemic10
04-18-2007, 07:09 PM
And thank you PG for keeping it classy, I was debating moving to a higher seat when it was 6-0 to avoid drunk fans. Not to say I saw any but as a precaution. Kick some Giant butt for us.