PDA

View Full Version : Ready 4 the Rockets?

mccabe23
03-04-2005, 10:49 AM
Another matchup between the Rockets and Giants! It's been nice these games have been on Shaw. With Fistric possibly playing in this game, it should be a close one. I say 4-3 Kelowna in a physical, chippy afair. These clubs must be getting sick of each other and tempers should flair! Go Rockets!!!!

Jimmy
03-04-2005, 03:37 PM
I'm ready but I'm sorry to hear that it will be televised.
I can't stand waiting two minutes between every other play for the cameras to come back on. It really disrupts the flow of the game and slows things down to a crawl.

That said, it will remain to be seen which Giant team comes out to play, if it has been the same one that has played the last few games, it might be a stinker. :o

Teaps
03-04-2005, 07:21 PM
Shaw does not have TV Time Outs.......

Jimmy
03-05-2005, 12:09 AM
Shaw does not have TV Time Outs.......

I seem to remember them standing around waiting on the red light for a shaw game... might have been Sportsnet though.

Either way, after the sorry performance tonight, I don't know how much life the Giants are going to have in them. Though they seem to play better with a full house.

Teaps
03-05-2005, 12:20 AM
I am 100% Sure Shaw doesn't have TV TIme Outs, and I know Sportsnet has that light in the penalty box area that lights up while at commercial...so it is Sportsnet u remember. THe reason for this is that Sportsnet has comapnies who buy commercial ads for their station...Shaw is their own like, independent channel, and nobody buys commercial space for Shaw.......basically the only commercials u see on shaw are City Commercials, like in Kelowna, we see "Parks Alive" commercials, or commercials advertising the "fun" of downtown Kelowna......

Kassian
03-05-2005, 01:46 PM
Shaw does have stupid commercials but they only last a few seconds. Usually the Boston Pizza commercials. But I wouldn't call them TV timeouts. The play still continues at the actual game. Sportsnet is the only time where the have the "red light" in the penalty box.

Anyway, yes we are ready for this game! Ready for the Rockets to kick our ass! With how poorly we played last night against Portland I don't see any possible way we can beat Kelowna tonight. And please don't try and tell me the Giants will be even more motivated tonight because of how bad they played last night. With the exception of one or two players, this team has ZERO heart! It showed last night. :dead: