PDA

View Full Version : Check on Big Ern

dubfan
04-23-2007, 10:09 PM
Maybe somebody should go over and make sure Big Ern is okay his Stars lost a heartbreaker. If Levi gets another goal for Providence will cheer him up, hang in there Ern.

Flathead
04-23-2007, 10:19 PM
A heartbreaker? If Van lost that game it would have been a heartbreaker for us Canuck fans. Van deserved to win that game, they took it to Dallas and Dallas couldn't do anything but take penalties. I'm a huge Canucks fan but what's up with Morrison, is this guy overrated and overpaid or what? I thought Van would take it in six, oh well. It was some of the best goaltending in a series ever. Hey Ern, Sopel's a former Bronco will you be cheering for the Canucks now??

Big Ern
04-23-2007, 10:27 PM
A heartbreaker? If Van lost that game it would have been a heartbreaker for us Canuck fans. Van deserved to win that game, they took it to Dallas and Dallas couldn't do anything but take penalties. I'm a huge Canucks fan but what's up with Morrison, is this guy overrated and overpaid or what? I thought Van would take it in six, oh well. It was some of the best goaltending in a series ever. Hey Ern, Sopel's a former Bronco will you be cheering for the Canucks now??

H*ll no...100% DUCKS for me.

If the Canucks' Bieksa wants to knock nets off on purpose in key situations, then let him play like that. Dallas deserved this series. If the nerds in stripes would just let the players decide the game, and keep their a**es out of it, it would be a much better game.

Anyway, like I said, I was prepared. The extreme homerism shown on CBC was amazing, and Turco did in no way get what he deserved. Either way, TURCO can now play in playoffs. Brent Sopel is on heavy steroids. I don't cheer for a player that acts like Barry Bonds.

GO DUCKS GO!! Travis Moen all the way.

Excuse me. I'm feeling very empty right now. It's awful.

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
04-24-2007, 12:07 AM
Looks like you jinxed the Stars, talking about Turco and his three shutouts.

That's why you never bring up that stat prior to, or during a game.

Flathead
04-24-2007, 07:28 AM
H*ll no...100% DUCKS for me.

If the Canucks' Bieksa wants to knock nets off on purpose in key situations, then let him play like that. Dallas deserved this series. If the nerds in stripes would just let the players decide the game, and keep their a**es out of it, it would be a much better game.

Anyway, like I said, I was prepared. The extreme homerism shown on CBC was amazing, and Turco did in no way get what he deserved. Either way, TURCO can now play in playoffs. Brent Sopel is on heavy steroids. I don't cheer for a player that acts like Barry Bonds.

GO DUCKS GO!! Travis Moen all the way.

Excuse me. I'm feeling very empty right now. It's awful.
LOL, come on Ern you being mad about homerism, that's funny!! The only reason the "nerds in stripes" were so busy calling Dallas penalties is because the real Canucks showed up last night and all Dallas could do was take penalties because they were getting outplayed. How many shots did they get in the second? lol.

Bieksa probally deserved a penalty but your a big hockey fan and know that calls get missed. A lot like Nagy nailing Morrison from behind and sending him head first into the boards, or weak calls get called like the Cowan tripping penalty on Lindros, when the Big E stepped on his stick.

Sopel on steriods? Come on lets not start rumors and the league does random testing.
I'm totally hoping for Van next series but if they lose I'll also be happy for Travis Moen.

Big Ern
04-24-2007, 07:35 AM
Looks like you jinxed the Stars, talking about Turco and his three shutouts.

That's why you never bring up that stat prior to, or during a game.

Get real man, whoever believes in that is a gypsy. No, it wasn't me. It was the officials, plain and simple. The were plainly kissing the Vancouver fans' a**es.

I'm finished with this. I'm so po'd thinking back, I want to smash something. GO DUCKS GO.

Toswammi
04-24-2007, 08:37 AM
Get real man, whoever believes in that is a gypsy. No, it wasn't me. It was the officials, plain and simple. The were plainly kissing the Vancouver fans' a**es.

I'm finished with this. I'm so po'd thinking back, I want to smash something. GO DUCKS GO.
Ern you are starting to sound like a Pats fan now.

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
04-24-2007, 04:41 PM

Ha ha, can't say I've ever been called a gypsy before. Wonder what my family would think if they found out I was living the gypsy lifestyle? Intriguing...

ointhecreek
04-25-2007, 06:20 AM
Ern you are starting to sound like a Pats fan now.
LOL, took the words right off my keyboard. haha :laugh:

Big Earl
04-25-2007, 08:00 AM
I can't believe the notion that mentioning Turco's shut out streak would cost the stars the series! That is some sort of gypsy voodoo! The referees cost Dallas the series as anyone could see. The Canucks are all on performance enhancing drugs.

Words can't describe the sorrow I feel. I don't know why every team me and my friend Rod Pedersen cheer for always loses. I want to break something. I'm through discussing it! This thread is CLOSED!

Big Ern
04-25-2007, 12:28 PM
I can't believe the notion that mentioning Turco's shut out streak would cost the stars the series! That is some sort of gypsy voodoo! The referees cost Dallas the series as anyone could see. The Canucks are all on performance enhancing drugs.

Words can't describe the sorrow I feel. I don't know why every team me and my friend Rod Pedersen cheer for always loses. I want to break something. I'm through discussing it! This thread is CLOSED!

Are you trying to mimic me?

What's with the display pic.... the guy in the big black Hutterite hat? Does that mean anything?

I don't care. It's still funny. Good job. LOL

Toswammi
04-25-2007, 04:03 PM

What's with the display pic.... the guy in the big black Hutterite hat? Does that mean anything?

Hey Ern thats Weird Al from the Amish Paradise video i believe.

Big Earl
04-26-2007, 08:39 AM

I don't want to talk about it! Although I am a little bit happy Vancouver got a taste of their own medicine and found out what it's like to have referees CONSPIRING against them, I'm through talking about this. This discussion is closed!

Big Ern
04-26-2007, 12:31 PM
I don't want to talk about it! Although I am a little bit happy Vancouver got a taste of their own medicine and found out what it's like to have referees CONSPIRING against them, I'm through talking about this. This discussion is closed!

You are some piece of work! HAHA. So funny though!

hobster
04-26-2007, 02:37 PM
plain and simple van was the better team the reffing was bad both ways and the sterrioid thing i hope your kidding

SectionNDeserter
04-26-2007, 07:29 PM
Grats on the stalker Ern! haha

hobster
04-26-2007, 07:53 PM
how does one get to be in the big ern fan club is there some inichiation