PDA

View Full Version : Go Blazers!!!!

mccabe23
03-04-2005, 03:32 PM
As a Kelowna fan, it pains me to cheer for the Blazers. But go out and beat the ICE! Dubnyk needs an amazing game like he does once in awhile against Kelowna! This will be the last time I say.....GO BLAZERS!!!!

Jovorock
03-04-2005, 04:14 PM
As a Kelowna fan, it pains me to cheer for the Blazers. But go out and beat the ICE! Dubnyk needs an amazing game like he does once in awhile against Kelowna! This will be the last time I say.....GO BLAZERS!!!!
Ya every Rocket fan is pulling for our old good buddies the Blazers.

MELT THE ICE!!!!!!!!

tazndevil
03-04-2005, 04:40 PM
WOW

Kelowna cheering for Kamloops?

I think I may have just have heard everything now.

Does this mean I have to lower my standards and cheer for Red Deer when they play Medicine Hat tinoight?

I'm only kidding.

Great time of year tho. Cheering for teams that you didn't think was possible.

Taz

Chipper
03-04-2005, 05:50 PM
I think that its disgusting Rocket fans cheering for the Blazers? LOL Its like Spiderman cheering for the Green Goblin or Superman cheering for Lex Luther. Next thing you know Ice fans will be cheering for the Rockets....... uh I still don't think thats going to happen not this year anyway. But the Ice have had a week off and all body's are back and the team is healthy soooo look out Rockets here we come. GO ICE GO P.S. Blazer fans hope you get in the playoffs so Kelowna can play you in the first round then we will see there true colours again. LOL

mccabe23
03-04-2005, 06:00 PM
P.S. Blazer fans hope you get in the playoffs so Kelowna can play you in the first round then we will see there true colours again. LOL

What's this??? An ICE fan thinking that Kelowna WILL finish first overall and face Kamloops? Smartest thing I've heard in a while from a Koots fan! LOL just kidding! GO ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chipper
03-04-2005, 06:04 PM
What's this??? An ICE fan thinking that Kelowna WILL finish first overall and face Kamloops? Smartest thing I've heard in a while from a Koots fan! LOL just kidding! GO ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OOPS I think I made a screw up there! but I had to laugh at it. lol GO ICE GO......

Jew Panda
03-04-2005, 09:41 PM
The Kamloops/Kelowna rivalry isn't such a big deal anymore. Sure, there's fights, but the spirit isn't there.

I guess the reason the rivalry doesn't interest me as much anymore is because there's no players I can despise on the Rockets. :D Also, when a schoolmate of mine is on the team, I have to play the closet Rockets fan.

The only way this rivalry will renew is if they're both battling for tops in the B.C. division or both clawing for fourth in the division. It's always been that way. When the standings points differential is so great, the outcome of the score has no effect or impact.

Best of luck to Kelowna in the playoffs. :)

fightstrap50
03-04-2005, 11:21 PM
well if you guys didnt have such a wussy schedule ahead compared to ours we would finish first for sure IMO,but when you think of our schedule as tough to finsh first with, well the teams ahead of us right now are the teams we play all the time, so they're all just regular games to the ICE, after all thats where we got most of the points from to take the lead on you before so we can do it again. WE BELIVE! GO ICE GO