PDA

View Full Version : Three Broncos Ranked 2007 Draft

Scout
04-25-2007, 01:28 PM
The Swift Current Broncos have 3 players ranked by Central Scouting for the up coming 2007 draft. The three players are all defencemen. Ranked 67th amongst North American skaters is Paul Postma. 69th ranked is Eric Doyle and ranked 146th over all is Derek Claffey. I posted the complete ranking above under W.H.L. general discussion and the list was updated by Central Scouting on April 24th/07.

Scout

Johnsy05
04-25-2007, 02:19 PM
How did riley nash become property of kamloops? i thought he was ours at one point? or did they release him after hearing he is headed to the NCAA and then kamloops picked him up?

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
04-25-2007, 02:40 PM
Doyle dropped like a rock in the rankings. What the heck happened to the former prospective first rounder?

Scout
04-25-2007, 04:04 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Not sure how he ended up on Kamloops ppl list unless Central Scouting made an error. As for Doyle? He may still go early second. This is CSS list, although some teams use it as a guide, they still pick who they think will help them out.

Scout

Toswammi
04-25-2007, 04:05 PM
I dunno, never been overly impressed with his play here though. One heck of a good shot, but some questionable decisions on when to jump in the play. With that said this draft is a crap shoot. One team will probably have a guy ranked 30th and another team will have the same player at 72.

Toswammi
04-25-2007, 04:06 PM
How did riley nash become property of kamloops? i thought he was ours at one point? or did they release him after hearing he is headed to the NCAA and then kamloops picked him up?
I believe he was playing hockey in Kamloops this year. So it just may be saying were he is playing?

Scout
04-25-2007, 07:42 PM
I think that may be an error. Riley played in Salmon Arm this year but he was born in Kamloops. If he was traded to his home team you would think he would have suited up for the Blazers. I think he is still Bronco property.

Scout

dynamitekid
04-25-2007, 10:54 PM
Doyle dropped like a rock in the rankings. What the heck happened to the former prospective first rounder?

No system, no coaching, decline in output!

Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese
04-26-2007, 12:59 AM
I know your mission on the board is to get the coach fired, Dynamite, but I'm not sure if coaching is the problem here. Even at the under 18's and prospects game he failed to put out much in terms of numbers. It may have been with him in Everett, there was too much hype on the kid.

He could still develop into a good talent though, he has the NHL Combine coming up to try and prove himself.

Johnsy05
04-26-2007, 02:49 AM
I think that may be an error. Riley played in Salmon Arm this year but he was born in Kamloops. If he was traded to his home team you would think he would have suited up for the Blazers. I think he is still Bronco property.

Scout

I don't think he would have even then, I thought i heard he was set on going to the NCAA??
I agree with u scout it must be a error.