PDA

View Full Version : PG Banner

WestLEAFfan
04-25-2007, 04:37 PM
Hey PGlover, how did you get that PG banner on all your posts? The one with all the players on it. I wouldn't mind having one of those. Instructions would be helpful! Thanks in advance. :confused:

PGlover
04-26-2007, 12:48 AM
To get a banner on your posts you go to your control panel and click on change your signiture....you just paste the code of your image in between and there ya have it.

As for where i got it i made it myself....i used to be a big sig supplier on some of the other hockey boards....if you want one i'd be more than happy to make one for you...let me know what you want on it and i'll get'er done for ya! applause

WestLEAFfan
04-26-2007, 07:25 AM
To get a banner on your posts you go to your control panel and click on change your signiture....you just paste the code of your image in between and there ya have it.

As for where i got it i made it myself....i used to be a big sig supplier on some of the other hockey boards....if you want one i'd be more than happy to make one for you...let me know what you want on it and i'll get'er done for ya! applause

Hey, that would be great if you had time! I'd like one with some LEAF players on it! Tucker, Sundin, Raycroft, Wellwood, McCabe. Thanks so much. I'm a real computer dummy when it comes to stuff like this! Good thing for people like you! Thanks again!

PGlover
04-26-2007, 01:00 PM
Hey, that would be great if you had time! I'd like one with some LEAF players on it! Tucker, Sundin, Raycroft, Wellwood, McCabe. Thanks so much. I'm a real computer dummy when it comes to stuff like this! Good thing for people like you! Thanks again!

I'll have to work on that later tonight if i get a chance....i'll have it to you probably by the end of tomorrow....i'm pretty busy today so i might not get a chance to make it tonight....also i might not be able to fit all those players on it because if you put too many pictures it looks crowded...but i'll try.... :wave:

habsfan12
04-26-2007, 04:14 PM
while ur making the thing for Westleafsfan, write something on there that make fun of the leafs!!!! Put tuckers picture of him, laying on the ice crying like he always does...

WestLEAFfan
04-26-2007, 04:21 PM
Now, now Habsfan12, enough of that. This is a friendly family oriented forum. No smack talk, especially about my beloved LEAFS! Just remember who's the BIG DOG!!! haha :mad:

puckmam
04-26-2007, 05:08 PM
WestLeafFan isn't it report card time? haha haha

WestLEAFfan
04-26-2007, 05:17 PM
Soon, very soon! :mad: :dead: Boogaard'd :burningma

dondo
04-26-2007, 06:39 PM
Now, now Habsfan12, enough of that. This is a friendly family oriented forum. No smack talk, especially about my beloved LEAFS! Just remember who's the BIG DOG!!! haha :mad:

:confused: :confused: Not the Leaves that's for sure -- haven't even made it TO the finals (let alone win a cup) since the team had six teams in the league, but somehow Leaves fans continue to think they are god's gift to hockey -- which they most certainly are not --- sorry westleaffan, but Leaves fans set themselves up to be mocked by having no leg to stand upon, but yet still having a massive ego about their hapless team.

the Habs on the other hand have won cups since expansion .. so in terms of big dogs -- the Habs are Great Danes while the Leaves are chihuahuas.

puckmam
04-26-2007, 06:53 PM
You missed the point of "Big Dog" WestLeafFan is Habs teacher and there are many who believe in the Leafs.

habsfan12
04-26-2007, 07:31 PM
"Big Dog" has nothing to do with the Leafs, it is Westleafsfan name that we call him at school. But you have a point about the leafs being chihuahuas and the Habs being the "Big Dog".

WestLEAFfan
04-26-2007, 07:41 PM
:confused: :confused: Not the Leaves that's for sure -- haven't even made it TO the finals (let alone win a cup) since the team had six teams in the league, but somehow Leaves fans continue to think they are god's gift to hockey -- which they most certainly are not --- sorry westleaffan, but Leaves fans set themselves up to be mocked by having no leg to stand upon, but yet still having a massive ego about their hapless team.

the Habs on the other hand have won cups since expansion .. so in terms of big dogs -- the Habs are Great Danes while the Leaves are chihuahuas.

And then there are those who feel the need to insult others. Why do you feel the need to do this? Please be more polite next time and I'd be happy to talk with you.