PDA

View Full Version : Who Gets The Call in Net?

WestLEAFfan
04-25-2007, 04:43 PM
Does CYR or BOWLES go tonight? I'd almost have to guess BOWLES. What do they have to lose? It seems the GIANTS have CYR's number.

old_time_hockey
04-25-2007, 04:48 PM
I think Bowles gets the nod.

It really hasn't been Cyr's fault. He's had a few soft ones. But he is the only reason that it wasn't 3-0 Giants after the first period in game 1.

Maybe a goaltending change sparks something in the forwards and D.

I would not want to have Drew Schoneck's job right now. No matter who he goes with, he's damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

Shortys
04-25-2007, 04:49 PM
Agreed, they should play Bowles tonight. Cyr is having some troubles with the Giants, and with facing elimination, I would give anything a try to stay in it.

Go Cougars!

GF71
04-25-2007, 05:05 PM
Does CYR or BOWLES go tonight? I'd almost have to guess BOWLES. What do they have to lose? It seems the GIANTS have CYR's number.

GOtta agree with you...the Giants are in Cyr's head. Bowles has played well in the past against the Giants. PG has to have the game of their lives tonight and not get rattled or they are dead. Hopefully it is a good game. :thumb:

Bruins_Booster
04-25-2007, 10:37 PM
Congrats Bowles and the Cougs for a gritty win tonight! Some great saves in the OT! applause

Kassian
04-25-2007, 10:47 PM
Bowles definitely stole this game for PG. It was certainly a smart move by PG going with him for game four.

Jimmy
04-25-2007, 11:05 PM
I think we'll definitely see him the rest of the series (ie Friday)

dondo
04-25-2007, 11:37 PM
Sounded like Bowles stood on his head tonight and would have been the first star whether the Cougs won or lost in OT. Good to see an OA goalie who was released earlier in the season and playing in the East (Owen Sound Attack) after clearing waivers only to be picked up again mid-Jan, play so well for his team.

It's was the right call for who to put in goal that's for sure. Looking forward to game 5 on Friday.

puckmam
04-26-2007, 07:19 AM
well we know it's Bowles on Friday after a spectacular game last night

The team left early this morning for Vancouver. The Giants left last night.

GO CATS GOOOOOOOOO!

WestLEAFfan
04-26-2007, 07:29 AM
The dreaded sweep threat is over!!! Good job BOWLES and COUGARS! Let's not forget who got the team to the third round! CYR!! applause

puckmam
04-26-2007, 07:32 AM
How could we forget that! Giants got in his head but he got us here when we doubted the team.

WestLEAFfan
04-26-2007, 07:34 AM
Good morning PUCKMAM!! Have a good day!

puckmam
04-26-2007, 07:48 AM
Thanks, you too but I will be all nerves until this series is over ;-)
They will be back on Saturday! nhl
GO COUGARS!!

PGlover
04-26-2007, 01:03 PM
I think we'll definitely see him the rest of the series (ie Friday)

Now why do you have to do that? Put that (ie Friday) thing in there?

Yes the giants very well could win in it on Friday but also the Cougars could very well win it on Friday too.

That's incredibly rude to come onto the Cougar forums and say stuff like that....You don't see any of the cougars fans on the giant forums saying things like that do you?

So please it would be appreciated if you could keep those little comments in your own forum.