PDA

View Full Version : What Will It Take To Win Game 5?

WestLEAFfan
04-26-2007, 04:12 PM
First of let me say that I'm a big CYR supporter, but with that said, I believe the COUGARS have to go with the hot hand of BOWLES. Secondly, the COUGAR d-men need to limit the rebound chances by clearing out the blue paint in front of whoever is in net. Thirdly, get some more shots on SEXSMITH. This guy has not been tested near enough in this series thus far. Throw everything at the net. Odds say a few should go in. Fourthly, score on the PP and stay out of the box. And finally, we need to score first. There, that should guarantee a win!!! :D

PGlover
04-26-2007, 04:39 PM
Agreed! punk rock :clap: pbj dancing pi :groovy: nhl :bounce:

habsfan12
04-26-2007, 04:40 PM
i totally agree with that statement!!!!!!!

puckmam
04-26-2007, 04:48 PM
Westleaffan I totally agree. The PG ice is horrible and that did not help the team. They scoop up sloppy ice water when they scoop the puck.
A comment from a young girl that doesn't usually follow hockey "why are the teams looking like they can't handle the ice when it's just been cleaned?" The ice in the Centre has been an embarrassment in the past and continues to be.

WestLEAFfan
04-27-2007, 10:33 AM
Any reason why it's so bad. You'd think with so much on the line for these teams financially speaking, both teams would insist on a quality playing surface. It's true that both teams skate on the same surface so there should be no advantage either way, but come on were not talking an old arena with natural ice. There is no excuse for poor ice. :spineyes:

puckmam
04-27-2007, 10:41 AM
the City fired those in charge of the ice after that game had to have the 3rd period played at a later date but it's still bad. At the last game they were down on their hands and knees fixing spots after it was cleaned. The arena was much colder Wed than the night before so no idea why there was so much slush. New building with terrible ice

puckmam
04-27-2007, 10:42 AM
they did just put new signs down for the RBC Cup so maybe that's why?

PGlover
04-27-2007, 02:54 PM
I believe the reason for the bad ice lately is because of the Spruce Kings practising on there getting ready for the RBC cup....on game 3 there were 4 big practices that day before the game.

That's the reason i heard anyways.... :spineyes: